• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

FS/ 2016 F-250 Platinum New/Lifted/Warranty

sootie

Reaction score
How does the dealer make money?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the concessions are removed by corporate prior to the dealer paying the invoice. Overall volume rebates are awarded later

CATDiezel

Reaction score
8-10 K under dealer invoice

hmm... well I looked directly at the sales managers computer screen and he gladly printed me the invoice. Our final deal was nearly 9k below that and I waltzed in off the street! But that was after an hour and a half of haggling and sitting there like i lost interest!! BUT I cannot take advantage of the zero percent financing at that price either. We were at 54500 for a new platinum. Im trading my wifes denali in so the price goes up because naturally a SUV is always upside down... LOL...

I would rather have the fleet deal!! :poke:

Im currently keeping my 11.

BroncOJ

Reaction score
Not only are there taxes but thats also IF you use FORD CREDIT at the advertised 5% interest.

If you take the 0.9% interest you instantly lose $3500 in rebates.

I see a whole lot of guys posting what they see sticker prices for with no idea of how the sticker price works. Im guilty of it as well... But I have been shopping lately and discovering the reality of the sticker price.

This is a no brainer. Take the incentives with higher rate and refinance with your credit union.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
This is a no brainer. Take the incentives with higher rate and refinance with your credit union.

I just learned there is a way around that. It only took 24hrs of haggling and fake sadness from the dealer! Lol

Latest posts

Members online