• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

FS/WTT OBS D66/Intercooler kit

JD3020

Reaction score
Thinking about going t4 this year, so i'm putting this stuff up on here.

D66 is roughly a year old, bought it off jwlandry on here, no issues with it. It's a Beans unit, stock 38r wheel. I think he put 10-15k miles on it, and i've put roughly 2k on it, no racing or pulling, mostly towing. It comes with a blank pedestal and exhaust outlet.

Also have a pretty much complete intercooler set-up, i believe they are Banks pipes, and an aluminum SD intercooler. Pretty sure all necessary boots and clamps are with it, but i haven't put it on the truck. Everything looks good and should be ready to install.

Looking for $1500 for everything, or trade for a T4 mount/kit. I can get pictures later if needed, but its just your standard parts.

NorcalOBS

Reaction score
Is the cooler the 7.3 or 6.0 cooler? your post just says "aluminum SD", I assume that you are referring to the end tanks, so I am guessing 6.0.... anyways please clarify.
Are you willing to ship everything to cali?
Also some pics would be great.
Thanks

backwoodsboy

Reaction score
Is the cooler the 7.3 or 6.0 cooler? your post just says "aluminum SD", I assume that you are referring to the end tanks, so I am guessing 6.0.... anyways please clarify.
Are you willing to ship everything to cali?
Also some pics would be great.
Thanks

Aluminum end tanks were only found on 7.3 intercoolers. All 6.0 intercoolers had plastic end tanks.

JD3020

Reaction score
Do you think the 2" plenums will be a bottleneck of sorts?

Rusty

I'm not too sure, obviously it wouldn't be as good as 3" plenums, but i don't see it being a major bottleneck since i still have a stock cam, stock heads, stock valves, and stock exhaust manifolds that are all major restrictions.

But to go 3" plenums i'd have to either sell the current 2" spyder and buy a new one, or make one, and the spend $200+ on a set of billet plenums. Or sell my current pipes for $6-800 to cover the cost of all new ones. Frankly that $200+ could be used elsewhere so i have no desire to tear off the stock plenums just yet.

Latest posts

Members online