fuel psi drop

TARM

Reaction score
That is the one I am running and it does just fine so far. Many use it or the fuelab version. That is basically what I was suggesting you do. Then get the fittings to go to the 1/4 ntp to male 6 jic for the fittings at the fuel rail ports. 6 JIC Male orb to male 6 JIC for the fittings at the aero reg. Then all your hose fittings are female 6 jic to 6 push-lok hose

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
would the lines that are on the riffraff kit be to small? not sure if they're 5/16 or 1/4. i wouldn't mind just plumbing them into the regulator.

TARM

Reaction score
I like to use 3/8 to the motor but you could use smaller. I just like to stay with 6 an(3/8) on top the engine. If you need some hose I likely have plenty to make a couple hoses out of I can send you along with end fittings. With all the different setups I have built I have ended up with a decent collection. I would think 4' would be enough for the two hoses. It all depends how you route things. My front ones as the reg is right on top of the HPOP res are only 6"-8" each LOL As I came up the rear the backs join the Y down at the frame rail behind the front tire so the passenger side is a good bit longer than the driver side.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
thanks for the offer... i will dig into the lines a bit more and make sure there is nothing plugged or that i missed. i still cant believe i would have to go threw all this crap.

thanks again tarm.

TARM

Reaction score
No worries just let me know and I will drop it in the mail to ya.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
so with all this piddle azzin around i have done. the last thing i checked was the orings in the stock fpr. the thick one around the poppet was deteriorated and there was a small chunk missing from the oring that the poppet housing goes into... so i replaced those and my psi barely dropped a couple psi.... but in the mean time while waiting for parts i ordered a aeromotive regulator to bypass the stock fpr... so after i fixed the problem i made it even better... i added the aero reg to it today and the psi is rock solid at 65psi.... wooohoooo its about dam time..

Latest posts

Members online