fuelab pump issues again

Merc82

Reaction score
I run a sump feeding a 6.7 pump to a CAT fuel filter to the back of the heads to a Fuelab regulator and back to the tank. I return through the pump and to a bulkhead on top of the tank. All 8AN lines, except the lines to the heads and to the regulator, those are 6AN. Pretty pleased with the setup.

swinky

Reaction score
I run a sump feeding a 6.7 pump to a CAT fuel filter to the back of the heads to a Fuelab regulator and back to the tank. I return through the pump and to a bulkhead on top of the tank. All 8AN lines, except the lines to the heads and to the regulator, those are 6AN. Pretty pleased with the setup.
Next time I'm in Florida we need to set mine up like that.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Extended Power

Reaction score
That's a lot of rules for getting the same job done as my setup with simple 1/2 rubber fuel line to the factory bowl and a standard regulated return.

Like I said...take it, or leave it.LOl

Sealeveloc

Reaction score
I've been running my fuel lab 41402(big boy pump) for 3 years+ with zero issues. sump, -10an, 30 micron, pump, 10 micron, -8an, y block, -6an to the heads, -6an RR. Its loud but doesn't bother me.

swinky

Reaction score
I've been running my fuel lab 41402(big boy pump) for 3 years+ with zero issues. sump, -10an, 30 micron, pump, 10 micron, -8an, y block, -6an to the heads, -6an RR. Its loud but doesn't bother me.
Nobody cares asshole

cboger

Reaction score
Happen to have a part number for the adapters you used?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Merc82

Reaction score
Happen to have a part number for the adapters you used?

EFI adapter fittings? Yah, I got a parts list and a writeup on the ORG. I got to edit it a little, since I changed the way I routed the hoses on the filter head. I ran into some issues by not using the return on the pump. Works great now. Swink's writeup is pretty good on here, referenced it for my install.

http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/6-0l-performance-parts-discussion/992922-my-6-7-fuel-pump-instal.html

20160416_200254_zpsmjqhlliv.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

cboger

Reaction score
Awesome. Your just using the factory 6.7 filter and that cat filter correct?

Merc82

Reaction score
Yessir. Also, if anyone has the part # for the WIF sensor pigtail, let me know.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.