Full sweep or 90* sweep gauge?

TyCorr

Reaction score
My isspro's and scan gauge read within 5 degrees at all times.

Ok. I guess this bs reading only applies to autometer users. Cause ive tested this on two seperate trucks with autometer gauges. I plan on dumping these gauges. Ill get some isspros.

cfdeng7

Reaction score
Ok. I guess this bs reading only applies to autometer users. Cause ive tested this on two seperate trucks with autometer gauges. I plan on dumping these gauges. Ill get some isspros.

I've been really happy with my isspro's. I've had the same set in 2 trucks, so almost 3 years now with only one issue. I got the performax's pretty early when they came out and the control box's voltage regulator failed. They have since updated them but Michael at isspro gave me his personal cell phone number and called me at 8pm to help diagnose the problem so he can overnight me the updated control box the next morning.

TyCorr

Reaction score
I've been really happy with my isspro's. I've had the same set in 2 trucks, so almost 3 years now with only one issue. I got the performax's pretty early when they came out and the control box's voltage regulator failed. They have since updated them but Michael at isspro gave me his personal cell phone number and called me at 8pm to help diagnose the problem so he can overnight me the updated control box the next morning.

Oh, yeah! Well I called autometer in December to tell them Ive had my gauges in for two weeks and the trans temp had moisture in the lens and they told me I could mail it to them and they'd "take a look at it". Wtf?! Brand new gauges and they wont just exchange the bad ones. Im done with autometer. I have their gauges in my eclipse but they have worked flawlessly since day one.

Latest posts

Members online