"FX40" 2006 f350 build

earv_g0tti

Reaction score
the curved style bars actually match the curve of the 6.7 bumper. would look killer with those...
Yeah I was gonna do those but opted not to. itll be ugly if the curve isn't just right

Got any pictures of how you mounted them?
Not really.. That pic of the bumper off is the best I got. It's essentially angle iron with one side extended. Mounts using the factory bumper bolt holes

Looks great, got a question, maybe I'm just seeing things, but is the passenger light got a gap at the top? It be on both sides, but I'm only seeing the gap on the passenger side...

There is an overhang of the hood causing a shadow. I have it on mine it's the design. If I'm seeing what you're seeing.
^^ exactly what he said. It is a tad more drastic on the passenger side I think so I'm gonna tweak it. Got some minor adjusting to do on the whole front really.

Bumper sits too low now with the lightbars

earv_g0tti

Reaction score
Waiting on wheels... Need something else to do to the truck... Can't think of anything lol, any ideas?

WUnderwood

Reaction score
Is this your daily driver? I will say this, and a positive note, you aren't afraid to do work and get your hands dirty!

earv_g0tti

Reaction score
Is this your daily driver? I will say this, and a positive note, you aren't afraid to do work and get your hands dirty!

it was before it went down for what supposed to be a simple front end conversion and that's all lol. now i drive my f150
IMG_7876_zps589ccbdc.jpg

and no, i'm not big on letting shops and stuff work on my truck if it's something i'm capable of doing. nor do i have that kinda money anyway, thanks for the compliment :rockon:

K_Hood

Reaction score
I've really enjoyed keeping up with your build through Instagram. I can not wait to see it with the wheels you decide to go with.

Love seeing people go different routes with their trucks, originality seems to be a fading trait these days and I applaud those who dare to be different. :thumbup:

earv_g0tti

Reaction score
I've really enjoyed keeping up with your build through Instagram. I can not wait to see it with the wheels you decide to go with.

Love seeing people go different routes with their trucks, originality seems to be a fading trait these days and I applaud those who dare to be different. :thumbup:

thanks man! i'm hoping the wheels will be here next week!!

and yeah i can't stand cookie cutter trucks, i don't think mine is the best thing since sliced bread but i'm just trying to build something outside the box

well another update, got my undercarriage done up guys!
IMG_8473_zps29d2326b.jpg

earv_g0tti

Reaction score
nah, i prefer to hide the pinch. when i was into putting things on the ground i'd just cut it off haha. so instead i just do black to hide it. never heard of a cover tho

earv_g0tti

Reaction score
well today I finished cleaning up my undercarriage...up front, it looks clean like it used to and hopefully will stay now that she is a 100% pavement princess haha

IMG_8481_zps8e832c85.jpg

IMG_8490_zps13821a9d.jpg

there it is lit up
IMG_8479_zps6867107f.jpg

and even re-did my amp steps
IMG_8486_zpscfecef71.jpg

08sixfour12

Reaction score
well today I finished cleaning up my undercarriage...up front, it looks clean like it used to and hopefully will stay now that she is a 100% pavement princess haha

IMG_8481_zps8e832c85.jpg

IMG_8490_zps13821a9d.jpg

there it is lit up
IMG_8479_zps6867107f.jpg

and even re-did my amp steps
IMG_8486_zpscfecef71.jpg

Wow, awesome build, looks amazing! If you don't mind me asking, what color powdercoat is that purple?
The purple and the body color look surprisingly great together. Defiantly something I haven't seen before :thumbup:

earv_g0tti

Reaction score
Wow, awesome build, looks amazing! If you don't mind me asking, what color powdercoat is that purple?
The purple and the body color look surprisingly great together. Defiantly something I haven't seen before :thumbup:

Dare to be different... I like it.

Thanks man, tryna be a little outside the box

Heres a video of underneath. Hoping I can keep it clean, I know it won't stay fresh like this but close
http://s139.photobucket.com/user/s10earvin/media/20141106_072416_zpsuwsyjhmu.mp4.html

Cknox121

Reaction score
How close is the bottom link of the 4 link to the bracket on the axles. Looks damn close! Picture of it?

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk