Garrett 38r vs Diesel site Ball bearing turbo

Jomax

Reaction score
Nah, if the pb blaster doesn't create white smoke when sprayed, you're doing it wrong. Lmao

Lol, once hit brake cleaner and caught fire on the top of a 7.3. Never grabbed the fire extinguisher so fast to put it out. No damage other then a mess of powder...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyCorr

Reaction score
My dad mixed atf and acetone to get rusted bolts loose. It smokes like craaaaazy but seems to work.

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
I haven't used PB since I found out what Kroil was 20 years ago

I love kroil!

I've never heard of that. Where do you get it from? The best I've found is Kimball Midwest. Stuff works awesome! But DO NOT get it in your eyes! 😭😂 I've gotten everything from brake cleaner, gas, etc in my eyes and this is worse than all of them combined!

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

eng53ine

Reaction score
Kroil is good stuff until you get about 1/4 way through a new can and it stops spraying.

euroford

Reaction score
Dangit, i was really excited to read a bit about the Dieselsite turbo, instead it turned into a PB blaster thread! lol!

Looking forward to hearing a bit of real world experience with this.

79jasper

Reaction score
Kroil is made by kano labs.
Usually fastenal has it.
I've heard the 50/50 atf/acetone is great.
I just grab pb because everywhere has it.
Crap makes my fingernails peel. Anyone else?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Short Bus

Reaction score
it is the collector where the up pipes meet the turbo on the turbine housing. it can be a mofo.. start spraying it down with pb blaster or stuff that is way better like Schaeffers penetro 90 or fluid film.. the entire band. not just the t bolt. I have needed to use a 6 foot chunk of pipe or breaker bar to pound the ***er off before!! so spray it daily or twice daily many days prior to removal.

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

I usually just sneak a long air hammer bit and give the collector a couple of blows and pops right apart. Since doing it that way ive never had a problem with them sticking.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I usually just sneak a long air hammer bit and give the collector a couple of blows and pops right apart. Since doing it that way ive never had a problem with them sticking.
I dont have a air hammer.. lol.. but that sounds way easier!

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass