Gauging interest: Maryland Fuel Injection Green Mutant K16 Pump

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
What I am doing here, is trying to gauge the interest and release Date of these pumps. I would like to start a preorder in our vendor section soon pending what kind of results we get here.

We will be offering a 2 levels of this pump. One good for up to 60% nozzles and one for up to 60-150% nozzles. The level 2 pump wont be released for a while, as a heads up. We need to do more testing on it.

Pricing will be the same at this point, if all else, the difference will be marginal.

Retail Price- $3400.00

I Would like to make 10 of these the first run around. Which means if we can get all 10 pre ordered, I can do these for $3300. If DEALERS want to purchase these in multiple quantities we have an option for you that you can call me to discuss.

I'm open to opinion as well! These will be built from FORD pumps, straight out of the box. The level 2 pumps require fuel system modifications meaning they require higher supply pressure than a typical low pressure 6.4L lift pump. Of course these are also going to require fuel bowl deletes and depending which setup you chose, you will need either a low or high pressure regulator.

Any Questions, just ask! I know there has been a lot of interest in these.

madman1234509

Reaction score
I'm glad to see this is working out and being released. It'll be great for people that need a single to run work stock or whatever type of class for the event they are doing, and for them, it's the only option. Unfortunately the only downside I see for everyone else who don't HAVE to run a single pump is the price, only because there are twin kits out there for less. Sure there is a 2nd pump and extra belt, but the pumps aren't working as hard and there don't seem to be a ton of issues surrounding them. I'm not complaining, but it's just a thought. I'm sure you guys put a ton of time into this product, and something like this has been needed for a while so my hat is off to you. It should definitely help even out the playing field.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.