Gauging interest: Maryland Fuel Injection Green Mutant K16 Pump

Dzchey21

Reaction score
It looks to me like everyone is being pretty honest about actually buying one. The price is high and if its reliable it might be the way to go. The simplicity behind single pumps i dig.

Good luck guys

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Uh oh
a3u7unyq.jpg

im already on my 2nd one ! they good !

Last edited:

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
$3,400 is a lot of cash, but if it is kit, high quality then it is worth it. I know the guys over at MFI will do nothing shy of that. Good jobs guys keep it going!!

Last edited:

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
No slouch on the price, I wish we could do it cheaper, but using new pumps and not cores makes things a little spendy.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
No slouch on the price, I wish we could do it cheaper, but using new pumps and not cores makes things a little spendy.

Are you going to eventually offer this as a service? As in a customer sends in their pump to be modified? Or is the risk just too high trying to modify ones used pump?

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
That I am unsure of. I'm going to say no, just because of the reliability aspect.

madman1234509

Reaction score
I thought we couldn't get new pumps anymore? Do you mind sharing where you guys are getting these from and not remans? If you can't that's ok, I'm just thinking a lot of people that have had issues with remans and have dual pump set ups may be interested to know where they can get new pumps.

madman1234509

Reaction score
Are these being sold at all though? Seems like if they worked they would be flying off the shelves and you'd here about people using them all the time. These really would have cornered the market as far as single pumps and the people that have to keep a single are concerned. Hopefully that guy didn't screw them over to the point that they couldn't or don't sell these for some reason.

Latest posts

Members online