Georgia Roll Call

dasboot

Reaction score
You work in Auburn but live in Winder?!?!? :eek: That's gotta be one hell of a drive! Do you know Bill @ PHP?

All along old Atlanta Hwy Hwy 10, 8 ,129 what ever #s it is. Athens, Bogart, Statham, Winder, Auburn, Carl and Dacula.

Yes I know Bill well. His shop is not far from me. I feel Like I live next to a celeberty. LOL

Yes That's me witht he 2wd white Crew cab

Matt, where have you been hiding? Never hear from you.
Curt

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Glad to see the GPDA boys are making it over to PSA. There is a ton of good info here and venders that are always willing to help. There are a couple azz holes too. LOL.

Macon

Reaction score
Glad to see the GPDA boys are making it over to PSA. There is a ton of good info here and venders that are always willing to help. There are a couple azz holes too. LOL.

I'll just go ahead and fall into the latter.

Here in the Warner Robins area.

ZombieSoldier

Reaction score
U still in injun country? If so take care and god speed!
I'm watching a YouTube video about Brits in combat in Afghan.

still over here, sometime i should show you the video i have of us being ambushed by a bunch of them.. they dont like when i call in A10's...

dasboot

Reaction score
I would love to see it. Put it on YouTube or IM me and I will send my email.
Take care and keep your ass low. Tell everyone we are thinking of them. I wish I was still in and helping out over there.

jbwaldrop88

Reaction score
still over here, sometime i should show you the video i have of us being ambushed by a bunch of them.. they dont like when i call in A10's...
They dont like that one bit, they also dont like it when we call the F-18's on patrol, for some reason a JDAM just ruins their day! Its hard to compete with a flying tank though. Keep your head down and your weapon loaded, and make it back home, OORAH!

Thank you for serving out country bud! I'm in Carrollton which is right next to ya. There's a bunch of us getting together to go to Summit in McDonough on 9/8. They're having a mustang/all ford show from 11-5ish.
Thank you for being supportive! Im stuck in FL right now, not sure when Ill be able to make it back home, Im sending you a PM about the GPDA I keep hearing about.

ZombieSoldier

Reaction score
They dont like that one bit, they also dont like it when we call the F-18's on patrol, for some reason a JDAM just ruins their day! Its hard to compete with a flying tank though. Keep your head down and your weapon loaded, and make it back home, OORAH!

I usually dont get 18's much. i mostly get hogs and bones. i prefer 10's though. love the hogs!

dasboot

Reaction score
Any one in Dublin? Laurens co?

Here on vacation and wanted to meet some folks.

NO sorry, I'd have to double check my counties, but I believe that is near Savanna?
edit: oops Dublin is between Savanna and Macon, Doh What is there for vacation? Looks to be in the middle of nowhere knat line Ga. Well anyways have fun. Go to the coast and enjoy some seafood. Charleston is nice. Lots to see there.

Last edited: