Georgia Roll Call

dasboot

Reaction score
Those of you that are new there is an event at PHP the 16th June. Check out Power Hungry Performance web site or if you face book you can find them there or the Georgia powerstroke diesel assocoation group on FB.

DocBar

Reaction score
Barnesville is about 15 minutes from me in Thomaston... Where are you working in Barnesville?
I'm commissioning the elctrical systems at the Piedmont Green Energy biomass(woodchip burner) power plant. It's acouple of miles east of Barnesville, heading towards Forsyth.

rc4wd

Reaction score
Ok I know where you're talking about and know a little about the biomass industry, up until last year my family owned the wood pellet mill in The Rock which is about 7 miles outside of Barnesville on the way to Thomaston. How long are you goin to be down for? Also keep a good eye on your truck while your around Barnesville there's a few people over there known for for runnin chop shops and takin anything they want, especially modded vehicles, but the law won't do anything but pat em on the back.

DocBar

Reaction score
Ok I know where you're talking about and know a little about the biomass industry, up until last year my family owned the wood pellet mill in The Rock which is about 7 miles outside of Barnesville on the way to Thomaston. How long are you goin to be down for? Also keep a good eye on your truck while your around Barnesville there's a few people over there known for for runnin chop shops and takin anything they want, especially modded vehicles, but the law won't do anything but pat em on the back.
I should be out here til Oct-Nov time frame. Thanks for the heads up on the chop shops. The only time I leave my truck for any extended time is when I play golf. I'll be sure to set my alarm and disable it.

Reaction score
hey guys just moved to clayton ga and in need of so info and or help looking for a good diesel shop to work on my 6.0 haveing ishues and dont relley want to bring it to duvalls ford down the rd thanks

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
You guys should look into the Georgia Powerstroke Diesel Association. We have G2G's all over the state and have very good relationships with shops all over the country. Always looking for new members.

dasboot

Reaction score
Dacula Ga, between the Georgia Bulldogs and the Atlanta Falcons that my wife loves and I couldnt care less about!

Hahahha I hear ya bro! I can't stand people who are UGA Ga. BD this and that. I don't follow the sports. I dread the season. In the RV busines the biggest hand holders are the college football fans. I'm not far from you. I Live in Winder and work in Auburn. All the years here, I hardly ever been to Dacula and recently in one eekend I went to two resturants in dacula.

Bubba88

Reaction score
Hahahha I hear ya bro! I can't stand people who are UGA Ga. BD this and that. I don't follow the sports. I dread the season. In the RV busines the biggest hand holders are the college football fans. I'm not far from you. I Live in Winder and work in Auburn. All the years here, I hardly ever been to Dacula and recently in one eekend I went to two resturants in dacula.

You work in Auburn but live in Winder?!?!? :eek: That's gotta be one hell of a drive! Do you know Bill @ PHP?

Members online

No members online now.