Good price for 07 outlaw??

Tim1216

Reaction score
I'd get the 6.4 King ranch for sure.
I love my 6.0 KR but I miss my 6.4 KR everyday.

I checked it out tonight and dang it was clean, frame clean no rust or anything starting to rust. Drove great, shifted great, steering tight. Has studs and everything done to it, I checked to verify. I really really liked it. Has a 5" stainless mbrp that sounds orgasmic

Why did you get rid of your 6.4??

CoastalF350

Reaction score
23 is way too much. My dad bought him a 2006 f250 Lariet fully loaded with the 2008 wheels and 84 thousand miles for 21.5k

Snake

Reaction score
Someone will pay $23k for it. They're not very common.

Edit - let me put it another way. I hate the 6.0, but IF I was going to buy one.......I'd pay $23k for a clean Outlaw that wasn't used as a work truck.

Last edited:

Tim1216

Reaction score
It wasn't used as a work truck. It's very clean I was suprised. He was firm at 23, lowest he would go was 22 and said he'd think on it. I've never seen one before

superBADduty

Reaction score
Snake Someone will pay $23k for it. They're not very common.

Edit - let me put it another way. I hate the 6.0, but IF I was going to buy one.......I'd pay $23k for a clean Outlaw that wasn't used as a work truck.

Agreed. Someone will pay that because they're not vey common.

There's one in my town, pretty cool lookin', only seen one other one besides that one.

Atsah

Reaction score
Someone will pay $23k for it. They're not very common.

LOL

Someone will probably pay the 22K for it but it sure as hell wouldn't be me... They look cool and all but in the end it's a 7 year old 6.0 with 143K on the clock.. The thing is, who knows if there anything about to explode on the truck, it's a very exspensive shot in the dark..

Last edited:

dsberman94

Reaction score
about the only thing i would buy at this moment would be something cabela's edition. not into the king ranch red leather like i once was. if he won't move $1000 easily then he probably thinks he has more than he does. yea theyre rare but when i was truck shopping i found 2 online that i can remember. They all pop up around spring time.

Trqmnstr

Reaction score
There was one of those in the garage at work that just went to govt auction with 115k on it. Bullet proofed with perf machine parts, APR studs and OEM gaskets. Full exaust and a bully cat 6 position tuner :( It was far less than a desirable example tho. I would get pissed every time i walked by it. Thing was beat bad.
You could see the soot stains over the black paint, interior was riddled with cow shyt. bad bad stiction issues etc..
Fuggin Shame

An HD f150 from the same seizure went to auction also, it was beat for having 60k on it but still a good auction buy for someone. Those electric step bars are pretty BA.

Last edited:

Tim1216

Reaction score
I found an 08 f350 ccsb king ranch with 141k. It has h&s black max, intake, straight pipe with dpf delete, 2" level, egr delete, airdog 2, and mud tires. He said its throwing a code for the hpfp but it still runs fine so he thinks it could be the wiring harness. He wants 21,5. If it is the hpfp that's a big job, cab off right? Worth it? I'm deciding between these two trucks. And gotta get one soon. Thoughts?? Thanks guys

Snake

Reaction score
Marine to Marine - I'd go with the Outlaw. Yes, the HPFP is an expensive, cab off job. Future price per repair will be less with the 6.0, and you can work on them without pulling the cab.

Tim1216

Reaction score
Marine to Marine - I'd go with the Outlaw. Yes, the HPFP is an expensive, cab off job. Future price per repair will be less with the 6.0, and you can work on them without pulling the cab.

Thanks Snake. Rah! but thats what i was thinkin.. ive heard theyre expensive to work on and nearly impossible without the cab off. i do love the sound of the 6oh, but the exterior and interior of the 6.4 is much nicer. i like the outlaw a lot, i love the all black

dsberman94

Reaction score
if you like the 08 interior get an 08 interior and swap it. everything should bolt right in. same with doing an 08 front end swap. everything bolts right on as far as i know. thats if you really want to do it though. 6.0 definitely sounds better than the 6.4. 6.4 is also a very expensive high maintenance motor. tuners cost more due to emissions on the 6.4 and theyre a bitch to work on. stick with the 6.0.

Tim1216

Reaction score
ok thanks guys, this helped a lot hearing from you. im probably gonna get that outlaw monday, thats the soonest i can get off work and deer season is in here so thats my saturday :gun: lol ive been lookin for awhile and i really like this one. he said he'd go to 22,5 thats the lowest i could get him to

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
IMO it's a little high. But like others said, it's an outlaw, and if the engine work was done right, you probably won't have any big issues, and that saves you the time and money of getting it done. Good luck with it!

6.0s do sound purdy nice lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts