Good price for 07 outlaw??

swinky

Reaction score
If that's the stainless mbrp I'd go for it. I know it sounds stupid but that's a pricey piece. If he did that I'd be willing to bet it was studded correctly. Sounds dumb but it's always worked for me.

Last edited:

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Makes sense though. Probably not gonna spend that kind of coin then halfazz the engine. I wouldn't at least.

I'd go flopro though. I like the exit more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tim1216

Reaction score
The guy with the KR 6.4 said he'd take 20k.. But yea I agree the 6.0 is easier to work on which is always a good thing haha

sootie

Reaction score
just throwin this out there.....the feeling of torque that a 6.4 gives you is like a sickness. yes, the 6ohs sound awesome but the instant spool and the big power that a 6.4 makes is hard to beat.

a tuned 6.4 is high 500's and to get that in a 6oh you would need a turbo and a lp fuel system at the very least.

dsberman94

Reaction score
A 6.4 has more junk and a more expensive tuner to buy. Gotta buy an exhaust and egr delete on the 6.4 to get the tunes. Idk how much a 6.0 turbo costs but the good 6.4 tuners are $1800.
6.4 costs
Exhaust 300+
Higher end tuner $1800
Egr delete $200ish I think just to make that amount of power.

6.0 can probably be bought already bulletproofed as the op is doing with an intake an exhaust more than likely. Since the egr issue on the 6.0 is already taken care of he doesn't have to worry about that. One of the sct livewire ts on eBay is $900 for some form of a 3015r. Hutch and harpoon and a turbo and you'll be at 500. Plus you don't have to be a ford tech to work on it. Haha.

sootie

Reaction score
I found an 08 f350 ccsb king ranch with 141k. It has h&s black max, intake, straight pipe with dpf delete, 2" level, egr delete, airdog 2, and mud tires. He said its throwing a code for the hpfp but it still runs fine so he thinks it could be the wiring harness. He wants 21,5. If it is the hpfp that's a big job, cab off right? Worth it? I'm deciding between these two trucks. And gotta get one soon. Thoughts?? Thanks guys

A 6.4 has more junk and a more expensive tuner to buy. Gotta buy an exhaust and egr delete on the 6.4 to get the tunes. Idk how much a 6.0 turbo costs but the good 6.4 tuners are $1800.
6.4 costs
Exhaust 300+
Higher end tuner $1800
Egr delete $200ish I think just to make that amount of power.

6.0 can probably be bought already bulletproofed as the op is doing with an intake an exhaust more than likely. Since the egr issue on the 6.0 is already taken care of he doesn't have to worry about that. One of the sct livewire ts on eBay is $900 for some form of a 3015r. Hutch and harpoon and a turbo and you'll be at 500. Plus you don't have to be a ford tech to work on it. Haha.

i agree with your points.

two reasons i said what i did: A: see the post above yours B: i have both and the power of a 6.4 impresses me.

dsberman94

Reaction score
I'm under the impression that the 6.0s atleast the early years still had issues in the fuel tank. Hutch mod gets rid of the intank filter and eliminates the foot that falls off which creates air in fuel issues hutch mod fixes the air in fuel. Harpoon cuts the vent tube shorter so you can get the last few gallons in easier.

swinky

Reaction score
I'm under the impression that the 6.0s atleast the early years still had issues in the fuel tank. Hutch mod gets rid of the intank filter and eliminates the foot that falls off which creates air in fuel issues hutch mod fixes the air in fuel. Harpoon cuts the vent tube shorter so you can get the last few gallons in easier.

Yuhpp you're right. Just replaced the shower head on my dads 04. My 03 needs it as well. Now I know :beer:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

dsberman94

Reaction score
I'm ordering the hutch from strictly very soon. Probably this weekend. Install weekend before Xmas. Damn shower head is a PITA. $170 and smooth sailing.

Latest posts

Members online