Got a 2014 Platinum today

SAK

Reaction score
Jared speaking to loyalty of consumers and in same breath speaking to unilateral pricing system all in one thread when clearly Icon and OUO products do not have that. Dealers may all buy them for the same price but clearly they are not sold at the same price. So it only makes since for us, the consumers, to shop.

You have a vendetta against Jared? Quoting me and talking to Jared, somethings got you riled up.

Plus if you knew any better the base price riff raff has on their site is for fixed length bars, which are no longer an option.

bricewise

Reaction score
You have a vendetta against Jared? Quoting me and talking to Jared, somethings got you riled up.

Plus if you knew any better the base price riff raff has on their site is for fixed length bars, which are no longer an option.

No vendetta against him or anyone on this site. While the OP didn't have the best tact, it seemed like he got piled onto for shopping around for the best prices. Maybe it was his tact that got people to pile on him. I dunno.

Think its just a little unfair to throw in loyalty to forums/vendors/, food on people's tables or any of that, when everyone on here is trying to build/buy the best truck they can afford. So if they shop around, more power to them.

bricewise

Reaction score
Customers know more then the vendor selling the product, don't you know?

Who said I knew anything? I'm simply comparing products. But thats exactly the attitude I'm talking about. How dare I shop around!

But to your point about, of the screenshot selling non adjustable bars, they have adjustable length priced at $1107.

Latest posts

Members online