Got new wheels and tires on the king ranch!

michigan37

Reaction score
It's amazing how much better these cclb's look with a leveling kit and tires. And yours looks even better with those rims!

Countryboy07

Reaction score
Truck looks really good Matt! It is crazy how adding a set of wheels and tires to a truck can completly change the look. When you add the '05 front end, it's going to look even better!

-French

Matt_P

Reaction score
Looks killer! Probably one of my favorite combos on a king ranch.

Thank you!

looks awesome my 2011 white king ranch should be getting its icon leveling kit next week and ill still be running stock wheels and tires untill i can decide on if i just want new tires or tires and wheels

Thanks man! I think its just the right height with the leveling kit and some 35s. Im glad I waited on the 4" lift for now.

It's amazing how much better these cclb's look with a leveling kit and tires. And yours looks even better with those rims!

Thanks man!

Truck looks really good Matt! It is crazy how adding a set of wheels and tires to a truck can completly change the look. When you add the '05 front end, it's going to look even better!

-French

Thanks French! Im hoping to do the front end soon

Il second that.

If any one finds a chrome 05 bumper let me know thats all I need!

Nice wheel choice! Another good looking truck you've built!

Thanks!

K_Hood

Reaction score
Truck looks superb man! Usually I am a fan of 10" wide wheels but the way yours came out, really has me liking the 9's. I can't wait to see it with the rest of the stuff you plan on adding.

I also agree tan N-Fabs would look great on there. :thumbup:

Matt_P

Reaction score
Truck looks superb man! Usually I am a fan of 10" wide wheels but the way yours came out, really has me liking the 9's. I can't wait to see it with the rest of the stuff you plan on adding.

I also agree tan N-Fabs would look great on there. :thumbup:

Thanks!

Also here is a quick picture with the tip on and the FX4 stickers gone
IMG_20110629_180333.jpg

jngreen

Reaction score
You may think this is a dumb question, but do you think your truck will fit through an automatic car wash like Mike's Express?

My truck is set up to a similar height and width right now and it will fit through a Mike's if I have my aftermarket 16" wheels on. It will not fit with my wide 16.5 by 12" wide wheels but that is just because of the width and offset of the rims.

I want to get some 20's for my truck and lower it down a little to fit some 33's but I would like to know what wheels will fit.

Matt_P

Reaction score
Looks so much cleaner now. Good looking truck man.

Thanks!

You may think this is a dumb question, but do you think your truck will fit through an automatic car wash like Mike's Express?

My truck is set up to a similar height and width right now and it will fit through a Mike's if I have my aftermarket 16" wheels on. It will not fit with my wide 16.5 by 12" wide wheels but that is just because of the width and offset of the rims.

I want to get some 20's for my truck and lower it down a little to fit some 33's but I would like to know what wheels will fit.

Umm Im not sure actually, Ive never taken it through a car wash I just always go in the spray booths

Clint_FX4

Reaction score
Very nice job on the truck. That is my favorite color combo not to mention the King ranch has got to be the best looking interior ever put into a vehicle. The lift rims and tires really set the truck off right. I think the 05 front end will add the finishing touches to the exterior of the truck. I have been on the fence for rims for my truck for a long time and I think seeing those on your truck has made me really consider those.

Matt_P

Reaction score
F'n A that looks sick!!

Thank you!

Very nice job on the truck. That is my favorite color combo not to mention the King ranch has got to be the best looking interior ever put into a vehicle. The lift rims and tires really set the truck off right. I think the 05 front end will add the finishing touches to the exterior of the truck. I have been on the fence for rims for my truck for a long time and I think seeing those on your truck has made me really consider those.

Thanks! I love this interior, and Im normally not a white truck person but with the tan I really like it. Im definitely ready to get the 05 front end on. Im really liking these wheels.

TxFireman1972

Reaction score
Did you try the dealer for the bumper? I was surprised at the price when I had to buy one. Wasnt near as bad as I thought it would be.

Matt_P

Reaction score
Did you try the dealer for the bumper? I was surprised at the price when I had to buy one. Wasnt near as bad as I thought it would be.

I actually havent tried the dealer yet I figured it would be too pricey but if its reasonable then Ill definitely try there!

Looks awesome Matt! When you know the look you are going for and youve got the money things can sure turn out sharp looking!

Thanks Derek!