Got new wheels and tires on the king ranch!

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
I never noticed that. I tried the no ps emblems on my truck, it looked like a v8. So I wasn't digging it...

Jason

Reaction score
Damn that is sharp. Honestly, I'd leave the steps on it, if they were the big nerf bars I'd say remove them, but those steps just complete "the look" your truck has. Good call on using the stock KR pieces as well. I need to send my truck your way, and give you my credit card number lol.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Thanks, The king ranch emblems are the same thru 06 so I dont have to worry about those, and Ill either get newer powerstroke emblems or take them off and keep them off.

Id leave em off. Mine aren't going back on..

Matt_P

Reaction score
Damn that is sharp. Honestly, I'd leave the steps on it, if they were the big nerf bars I'd say remove them, but those steps just complete "the look" your truck has. Good call on using the stock KR pieces as well. I need to send my truck your way, and give you my credit card number lol.

Thanks! And you can send your truck and credit card number my way any time. LOL

Id leave em off. Mine aren't going back on..

Yeah i think Im gonna go take them off now actually, If I end up liking it better with them on then I can always put them back where they were

jwlandry

Reaction score
i also vote to leave the door emblems off... ive had mine off since i got the truck and i think it looks so much better.

Wayne

Reaction score
I vote you keep the existing "running boards" on. I really like 'em, plus they help keep it clean, and protect the paint. Amp steps will probably drop too low to be practical with only a leveling kit.

Matt_P

Reaction score
i also vote to leave the door emblems off... ive had mine off since i got the truck and i think it looks so much better.

Yeah I havent taken them off yet cause I still cant decide but I may take them off today if I get motivation.

Whats goin on it performance wise? By the way very sharp.

Thanks, so far just the intake and exhaust, I like the reliability right now. If I do anything it will just be studs, egr delete and SCT and thatll be it.

I like those badlands..

Thanks man

I vote you keep the existing "running boards" on. I really like 'em, plus they help keep it clean, and protect the paint. Amp steps will probably drop too low to be practical with only a leveling kit.

Yeah the running boards have really grown on me and like you said they help big time to keep it clean, so for now they are staying on.