Got the bed sprayed.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
You are Prolly right...

Gonna reinstall this once it's painted. Mod from the old PTSUPERD:

2011-08-10_19-17-11_22.jpg

TxFireman1972

Reaction score
It pretty much was the finishing touch really...well except for either replacing or painting the hitch and a new rear bumper. Haha.

I've been wanting to do something with my hitch too. Thought about pulling it off and having it powdercoated. Would probably look better and last longer.

Sprman

Reaction score
You are Prolly right...

Hahaha, I did that on mine too!! :blitzed: Need to put it back on though. I broke the one in the garage so i swapped it out with the one on the truck and haven't replaced it.

jwlandry

Reaction score
You are Prolly right...

I have never though of that.... Through all the DOS XX and all other non twist off longnecks ive consumed not once has "hey lets put a bottle opener in the bed" ever crossed my mind. Damn good idea. I think im gonna use it.

chappy

Reaction score
looks good but is the price what made you go with the Rhino? I just ask because I think the LineX looks so much cleaner and nicer then the cottage cheese look of the Rhino. I have the rhino in mine but it doesn't look nowhere near as good as yours does.

Layson

Reaction score
Nice. One thing I have not done yet. LOL. Need to do this someday.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Chappy. I had Linex in my old truck. Over time it really aged...faded...and started breaking down. Granted that did take years. The guy that shot it promised me it wouldn't have that slick curdled look the older Rhinos have...and he delivered. We'll see how it ages. Who knows.

Layson

Reaction score
Kinda like Tint they warrante it because most people don't ever keep their vehicle long enough to see it fade.,.,

chappy

Reaction score
Chappy. I had Linex in my old truck. Over time it really aged...faded...and started breaking down. Granted that did take years. The guy that shot it promised me it wouldn't have that slick curdled look the older Rhinos have...and he delivered. We'll see how it ages. Who knows.

I agree with the close up pic it looks so nice compared to the older rhino like mine.

deiter5262

Reaction score
whoooahh there PT, you painted your truck all white now?? I haven't been on in a while, looks killer from the AVATAR. BEDLINER looks thick, nicely done. I have the bedrug in mine and love it!

Are you going to make it up to the NHRDA on Sept. 10th?

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Yessir! Platinum White...see the two tone delete thread.

Not gonna make Kansas bro...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.