Got the bed sprayed.

David S.

Reaction score
I've got rhino liner, and it has been through hell and back, especially with all the chit I have back there during the summer months. It's really starting to show its age now, and its only been there 3 years. Lots of chips, fading, etc.

Cody

Reaction score
i had my bed sprayed in when i had my truck redone this spring and it looks no where near as good as yours lol

EDIT: i mean im totally happy with it just not happy that my bed bolts didnt get tapped off like i asked, only problem with mine is as the guy was crawling out spraying it he hit the trigger and theres about a 2'' square spot with a little build up, but no complaints it seems tough so far, and is better than a white bed inside lol

Last edited:

TyCorr

Reaction score
looks good but is the price what made you go with the Rhino? I just ask because I think the LineX looks so much cleaner and nicer then the cottage cheese look of the Rhino. I have the rhino in mine but it doesn't look nowhere near as good as yours does.

I remember this mindset from that OTHER site. I have had both. I had the rhino first, in my 03(colormatched) and the linex is in my current truck. Been in there for six years or so and its still there but it looks horrendous.

My Rhino looked like his does, fwiw....only in wedgewood blue...

deiter5262

Reaction score
Yessir! Platinum White...see the two tone delete thread.

Not gonna make Kansas bro...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

ahhh, too bad. It would be nice to meet you in person, in time:shrug:

Im going to check out that thread right now, life has got me so busy lately i can't hardly keep up on here anymore:lame:

Latest posts

Members online