"Grand" opening on PSA sale.

jaybuller

Reaction score
I already took advantage of your sale and bought that clutch but I figured id check to see about injectors.....

2000 7.3
wanting 160/30 injectors
I think i'd prefer unlimited as far as injecotrs but if not let me know what you can get

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
2005 f-250 aftermarket intercooler
zip 53128

Are you looking to keep the stock pipes and just get a better intercooler?? Or looking for the whole works new pipes, boots, etc.

I already took advantage of your sale and bought that clutch but I figured id check to see about injectors.....

2000 7.3
wanting 160/30 injectors
I think i'd prefer unlimited as far as injecotrs but if not let me know what you can get

Jay I wish I could help you here. But I can not. The only ones I can get are made by DYNOMITE DIESEL!! I would not sell them to my worst enemy!! Not to mention there prices are so far out of line it not funny! So you will have to go to another site sponsor. Sorry about that!! Thanks for the purchase you did!!

mind if I smoke

Reaction score
2004 F250 6.0
Im looking for an intercooler. Dont care about brand and havent decided on just an intercooler or the whole kit. What do you think

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
2004 F250 6.0
Im looking for an intercooler. Dont care about brand and havent decided on just an intercooler or the whole kit. What do you think

That all depend on how much you want to spend... I will send you different prices for different Intercoolers.. Kit and just bare bone Intercooler..

Thanks

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
E1999
f250 7.3
Looking for turbo setups from the s468 clear up to s475, how many options you got?

I know I can get the S475 in a 88mm and 96mm turbine wheels. one problem. They have the T6 1.32 A/R housing for the Dodge guys to make compounds..

Will look and see what else i can get.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Sale ends twelve Midnight forum time In just about one day...

All those that post up what they want a price on before 12:00 PM Midnight friday night, Will be axcepted even IF i dont respond right away.. If you post up After 12:00 Midnight on Friday the price you get will be the normal price... SO I you want it at a lower price post up before Midnight on friday night....

Thanks!!