H&S vs SCT ??

Dantron

Reaction score
H&S just paid my wonderful state a sweet million to settle things.
That's unfair and pointless. The sad part is that a huge chunk of that will probably be going straight into a handful of pockets and will serve no purpose in combatting "the problem". Your state seems to be desperate for money nowadays...

strokeofgenius

Reaction score
I just bought an 08 6.4, the truck has been straight piped and smokes quite a bit when wot. No tuner in sight, dealership said it had a tune on it but no information on what kind. Truck runs very well, but i want to upgrade with a tuner.. what are my options and am i going to run into any problems since my truck obviously has some dpf delete tune?

superstroked

Reaction score
I just bought an 08 6.4, the truck has been straight piped and smokes quite a bit when wot. No tuner in sight, dealership said it had a tune on it but no information on what kind. Truck runs very well, but i want to upgrade with a tuner.. what are my options and am i going to run into any problems since my truck obviously has some dpf delete tune?
You are in the 6.7 section , bud. Start a thread over in the 6.4 section and I sure someone will get you fixed up

Latest posts

Members online