Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Yes for under 15k

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • RUN

Votes: 16 40.0%

• Total voters

OUTLAW_6.4

Reaction score
Right now I am looking at buying a 6.0 or 6.4 2005-2010.

Current truck i am looking at is:

Harley Davidson (Lemon)
6.0L
61,500 miles with 12 month or 12,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty
Crew cab short bed with alot of power options.

They are asking 22,500 and from the pictures the truck looks clean.

My question is would you guys even thing about buying this Lemon or should i keep looking. What are some things i should look for.

I have attached the Lemon paperwork.

If i can get a VIN can someone do a OASIS report?:lookaround:

Attachments

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
22.5 for a verified Lemon truck? are you serious? NO I wouldn't buy that. there are plenty of other trucks out there so why pick that one....especially at nearly full blue book value?

OUTLAW_6.4

Reaction score
22.5 for a verified Lemon truck? are you serious? NO I wouldn't buy that. there are plenty of other trucks out there so why pick that one....especially at nearly full blue book value?

Thats what i am thinking. NADA says about $27,500

Only plus with this truck is the 12,000 bumper to bumper if i had problems then i could get them fixed and sale it if not it must be okay then i could bullet proof it.

Only thing is how much could i sell this thing for if is has problems and they are fixed under warranty.

The truck will always have LEMON on the title or vin which would really hurt resale.

What would you guys pay and can you tell everything they did on that lemon paperwork??

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
Thats what i am thinking. NADA says about $27,500

Only plus with this truck is the 12,000 bumper to bumper if i had problems then i could get them fixed and sale it if not it must be okay then i could bullet proof it.

Only thing is how much could i sell this thing for if is has problems and they are fixed under warranty.

The truck will always have LEMON on the title or vin which would really hurt resale.

What would you guys pay and can you tell everything they did on that lemon paperwork??

Being a lemon is just like being wrecked. There wont be much resale value, most dealerships might not even take it on trade.

ford_trck

Reaction score
I like how it has the customer complaints and then what they did to fix the issues. They did not address any of the problems that the customer wanted! So it probably still has an oil leak and also still won't crank all the time.

slc dzl

Reaction score
If your set on the harley davidson talk to Dozer diesel that truck was close to that price and is studded already.

OUTLAW_6.4

Reaction score
I like how it has the customer complaints and then what they did to fix the issues. They did not address any of the problems that the customer wanted! So it probably still has an oil leak and also still won't crank all the time.

i know, right!!! Can anyone run a OASIS on it or should the dealer give me one?

Worstenemy453

Reaction score

OUTLAW_6.4

Reaction score
The dealer is trying to tell me that it is very easy in CA to get a buy back or lemon and there is nothing wrong with the truck.

If i pass on this truck how much are 2005 to 2007 scsb or ccsb 4x4 with under 100k going for? and what would be a good deal?

How and what do you guys use to find a truck? Auto-trader, craigslist ect?

With all the known issues with 6.0 and 6.4 should i be looking for a good used 6.0 or 6.4 with under 100k?

Do you think i should look for 100% stock truck or look for one with the studs, deletes etc already done. My only issues with this is how hard has the truck been run and were is the trans at?

Sorry for going on and on but not really sure what to do at this point. Had a good 7.3 and sold it. The more i read about all the problems people are having i would had to pay out that much for no real gain.

OUTLAW_6.4

Reaction score
Right now I am looking at buying a 6.0 or 6.4 2005-2010.

Current truck i am looking at is:

Harley Davidson (Lemon)
6.0L
61,500 miles with 12 month or 12,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty
Crew cab short bed with alot of power options.

They are asking 22,500 and from the pictures the truck looks clean.

My question is would you guys even thing about buying this Lemon or should i keep looking. What are some things i should look for.

I have attached the Lemon paperwork.

If i can get a VIN can someone do a OASIS report?:lookaround:

http://www.joemachensford.com/preow...uty_F-350_SRW_Columbia_1FTWW31P55EB29531.aspx

jkidd_39

Reaction score
Is that truck from Ahrens construction?? If so he offered it to me for $28k haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while pulling a 36ft gooseneck and not paying attention to the road.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.