• Yes for under 15k

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • RUN

Votes: 16 40.0%

• Total voters

jkidd_39

Reaction score
Thats what i am thinking. NADA says about $27,500

Only plus with this truck is the 12,000 bumper to bumper if i had problems then i could get them fixed and sale it if not it must be okay then i could bullet proof it.

Only thing is how much could i sell this thing for if is has problems and they are fixed under warranty.

The truck will always have LEMON on the title or vin which would really hurt resale.

What would you guys pay and can you tell everything they did on that lemon paperwork??

A warranty is only as good as the dealership standing behind it. My dealer is a-ok with all my deletes on my 6.4. And my diesel tech rocks.

I would run away. And that bit you said about how the dealer gets lots of lemon trucks with no problems is bs. They will tell you that truck will fly and cure ED if you give them 22k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while pulling a 36ft gooseneck and not paying attention to the road.

OUTLAW_6.4

Reaction score
A warranty is only as good as the dealership standing behind it. My dealer is a-ok with all my deletes on my 6.4. And my diesel tech rocks.

I would run away. And that bit you said about how the dealer gets lots of lemon trucks with no problems is bs. They will tell you that truck will fly and cure ED if you give them 22k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while pulling a 36ft gooseneck and not paying attention to the road.

haha true, really wouldn't want LEMON on the title incase i had to sell it fast, plus i am finding some nice trucks for 18 to 19k.

Seems like all the truck are gray or tan inside. why cant ford make more with black inside.

jkidd_39

Reaction score
Another thing. If you buy any 6.0 factor in around $5k for studs/Egr cooler. Just in case

OUTLAW_6.4

Reaction score
I think you should buy it. Yea man. Lemon,lime,kiwi,strawberry bla bla bla. There is obviously nothing wrong with it cause the dealer who got it at the auction for 5k said so. Duh. No brainer here. Do it

could make a great looking paper weight:fustrate:

OUTLAW_6.4

Reaction score
All kiddin aside everyone is lookin out for you by saying no way no how. To many nice trucks for less.money

I know, thanks! just re insures everything i am thinking.

Now im just trying to figure out what i want.

09 6.4
06-07 6.0
06-07 5.9:gun:
2000 7.3 or non pmr 7.3

Silverback

Reaction score
Soooooo they lemoned it for a crank no start and an oil leak...its a 6.0 lol

Given the circumstances I could understand wanting to walk away being that it now has the black mark on its title, I'd still buy it personally. It looks clean as hell and 22k is a steal.

But I'm probably just being biased because there's nothing on these trucks I can't fix:D

OUTLAW_6.4

Reaction score

Given the circumstances I could understand wanting to walk away being that it now has the black mark on its title, I'd still buy it personally. It looks clean as hell and 22k is a steal.

But I'm probably just being biased because there's nothing on these trucks I can't fix:D

Its a 6.0 thats what i was thinkin

faster6.0

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I'll take 22,5 for my 06 Harley Davidson with studs and egr delete...

fbilly420

Reaction score
I pulled the entire warranty repair history and I don't see how they could call it a lemon. All problems stated on the lemon report show as repaired. They even took off his aftermarket exhaust and installed an entire new factory system with cat.

Worstenemy453

Reaction score

Being a lemon, there will be no resale value, if he has to sell it quick, he would be taking a 10-12K hit on the price instantly. Look at all the people in this thread that have already stated they would run, the general population would be worse. Think of an ignorant buyer, thinking the 6.0's are already the worst motor Ford motor and then add the lemon thing on top of it. Whether the truck deserved to be called a lemon or not, this truck will be cursed on value/resale no matter what is done.

Looking into this truck any longer is just wasting time when you could find a good deal elsewhere.

I'll take 22,5 for my 06 Harley Davidson with studs and egr delete...

Good deal here.

Mdub707

Reaction score
I wouldn't pay that price for that truck even if it wasn't a lemon... forget that...

Dozers Harley would be a MUCH better buy...

Zmann

Reaction score
I pulled the entire warranty repair history and I don't see how they could call it a lemon. All problems stated on the lemon report show as repaired. They even took off his aftermarket exhaust and installed an entire new factory system with cat.
Exactly what I posted when this was asked on PSN
That report has nothing really that would warrant a lemon law buy back IMHO unless some original pages are missing?

like pages showing it was in the shop for the same problem numerous times or for an extended period something that would warrant a buy back.

I can see it probably had an aftermarket exhaust so they put a OEM with cat back on because they had to to resell it IMO

and the typical chrome failure on the grill
a hung caliper but no real probs other than that mention of an oil leak

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.