Have fun 7.3 guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockstardiesel

Reaction score
Jayson Id be more than happy to send you over a data log of it, also have one with the highest output honey badgers we have received and one with the highest output adrenalin also.

thuglike

Reaction score
feel free to post it here...we will all just have to assume it's an apples to apples comparison..Let me know what the serial number on the HB pump is as well,,It's etched on the housing...

thuglike

Reaction score
With all sincerity..good luck with the pump. If you have a superior product good for you guys....

Rockstardiesel

Reaction score
Its also probably documented whose name there under haha, why dont you post up a data log and ill post up one.

co04cobra

Reaction score
I've posted up #s from damn near every injector size you posted.

And others with 100% nozzles.

Have ran on my personal trucks

Srp1
Srp 1.1
T-500
Adrenaline
Honeybager jr.
Gen 3

I call BS on the ADR being the only one to come close. (Yes gen 3 is in a league of it's own. Only posted for informational purposes.)

All numbers I have are from dyno runs and real world driving.

Last edited:

thuglike

Reaction score
jonathan has all the logs on his computer.

In either case post them up...we never hid anything in the past..NO NEED to do so now..
Our pump has been on the market for a couple years now and has surpassed all expectations.

Rockstardiesel

Reaction score
I'm unsure of what your intentions on this post truly were, and I really didn't want to drag anyone else's name into it. You know what's kinda funny is a few years ago we had a truck with some of your tunes on it and dropped your name on facebook, ALL GOOD THINGS, but we had quite a few guys saying things such as, I wouldn't run some no name tune in my truck, ragging on your smoke tunes and lope tunes, one of the said people is actually now one of your biggest cheerleaders on there, what im trying to get at is we all started somewhere. Were not necessarily a big name in the industry but we have been around it for a while now.

Rockstardiesel

Reaction score
we really only were comparing these pumps to the adrenalin and honey badger in the beginning the t500 is a big time contender and its the pump thats closest to ours, the srp we never even considered.

thuglike

Reaction score
With all sincerity..good luck with the pump. If you have a superior product good for you guys....

I speak for all of us at Dyno Proven with the above statement.

As far as the thread:

If it wasn't me it would of been someone else..you just have alot more freedom as a non sposor (yet?) here than at PSN..

pullandpray

Reaction score
I'm unsure of what your intentions on this post truly were, and I really didn't want to drag anyone else's name into it. You know what's kinda funny is a few years ago we had a truck with some of your tunes on it and dropped your name on facebook, ALL GOOD THINGS, but we had quite a few guys saying things such as, I wouldn't run some no name tune in my truck, ragging on your smoke tunes and lope tunes, one of the said people is actually now one of your biggest cheerleaders on there, what im trying to get at is we all started somewhere. Were not necessarily a big name in the industry but we have been around it for a while now.

And honestly this is what Separates a good vender from a excellent vender. The excellent ones keep there mouth shut about there comp specially about so and so is bad mouthing you but now is a cheerleaders. They let there products and customers speak for themselves. It's hard right now with everyone coming at you like this. But I can tell you. If you keep throwing jabs out someone is gonna K.O. Your whole pump idea. Keep calm and keep up with posting numbers facts etc. No matter what your going to have doubters honestly right now I am one. Doesn't mean you can't change my mind

Last edited:

Rockstardiesel

Reaction score
well i'm not out to start a war or create enemies, just trying to get our pump out so we can get hard statements and claims from others, we are actually working on a 20* pump also. That will compare more to the t500.

PDT1081

Reaction score
well i'm not out to start a war or create enemies, just trying to get our pump out so we can get hard statements and claims from others, we are actually working on a 20* pump also. That will compare more to the t500.

If that's the case it's time for you to sponsor up.

co04cobra

Reaction score
So are you trying to say the t-500 is out flowing the honeybadger jr?

Rockstardiesel

Reaction score
Most likely will, Iv only been on here for 2 or 3 days now, I follow along an keep an eye on what's going on just never had any reason to comment or join, till this post haha.

co04cobra

Reaction score
That's funny bc I've swapped the pumps back to back and didn't get those results.....

Do you have any logs to back that up?? Do you think a 20* pump flows more just bc the angle of the swash plate? LOL

Rockstardiesel

Reaction score
we tested both pumps the t500 putout 5.6 GPM the highest output honey badger we had putout 4.4 GPM

Rockstardiesel

Reaction score
image.jpg

Nodge

Reaction score
Are there many of these pumps sold?
Testimony from any of the testers with them on their
truck might be a good starting point.
I'm in the market for a pump, I'll be following along.
Pretty happy with my adrenaline on one truck.
I was ready to try a T500 for a set up with 238/200's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.