Have fun 7.3 guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruce

Reaction score
Says it can only support 250/200's so I don't see how it can flow 25% more than any other 17* pump. Just another hack job "performance" shop who will use smoke and mirrors. That 3 year warranty won't be worth the paper its printed on when the shop is closed come next year.

cbf9703

Reaction score
Says it can only support 250/200's so I don't see how it can flow 25% more than any other 17* pump. Just another hack job "performance" shop who will use smoke and mirrors. That 3 year warranty won't be worth the paper its printed on when the shop is closed come next year.

You mean that's not impressive? Lol

:popcorn:

PDT1081

Reaction score
My post over there got kinda wrecked, they took it as i was advertizing, but anyways what we have come up with is a 17* pump that flows almost double the volume of OE spec and we have found it to flow close to 25% more than any other 17* on the market. Being a 7.3 enthusiast i stumbled into that big road block of the demand for oil to make power and Long story short i set out to solve the problem. We did some research and teamed up one of the top 7.3 Hpop remanufacturers in the country to try and come up with our own solution, and what we have come up with is very reliable 17* high output pump.
How much you want to bet they "teamed up" with Stealth?

pullandpray

Reaction score
Wish the guy would prove almost all of us wrong and come back with some numbers. I have termi twins and you couldn't get me to go back to another style pump. That being said if I had smaller injectors and looking for another pump I would be very curious about what this guy has to offer. one thing I call bull**** on tho is flowing more than any other pump by 25%.. now if you come to the table with a QUALITY product guys won't care if you flow more than others. If you flow in the ballpark and you have good reviews and a good price you'll sell pumps. You aren't starting off very good give these guys some facts. Or if you jumped the gun on announcing it. Give them a ETA.

Rockstardiesel

Reaction score
Well let me address some of this, we state 250/200 injectors because at that size the pump sits comfortably at, we didn't really start to see a decrease in pressure till about 330cc we actually have the pump with a set of 350/200s and it performs well but its operating at its peak constantly. Next yes that is a factory housing, it is modified, we have addressed every problem area that the factory pump has the, most of the remanufactured pumps out there, they just take it apart and replace the bad parts with new, what we found is the factory housing is never straight and is ovaled out, with our pumps its addressed, the pump uses all billet internals that are made in the USA, we have pumps with over 300k miles with very little to no decrease in performance.

mandkole

Reaction score
i'm just a 7.3 enthusiast thats come up with something i thought i would share with other enthusiasts.

As a 7.3 enthusiast, you know the hot bed that pumps are. Hopefully, your expectations of your loose post were met. You haven't shared anything yet except unsubstantiated numbers... HPOP 101 says that you better bring some solid validation on performance and testing on a variety of trucks before saying 'ta da' on the interwebs.

As a sales guy, you're fired.

Rockstardiesel

Reaction score
OE specs are minimum of 3.6 GPM our pumps minimum is 6.0 GPM, I don't feel i should go into detail on other competitors, I'm not here to name drop or bash on anyone, just bringing to the table what we have come up with, like i said before i'm a enthusiast trying to help and better the industry and sport.

mandkole

Reaction score
Well let me address some of this, we state 250/200 injectors because at that size the pump sits comfortably at, we didn't really start to see a decrease in pressure till about 330cc we actually have the pump with a set of 350/200s and it performs well but its operating at its peak constantly. Next yes that is a factory housing, it is modified, we have addressed every problem area that the factory pump has the, most of the remanufactured pumps out there, they just take it apart and replace the bad parts with new, what we found is the factory housing is never straight and is ovaled out, with our pumps its addressed, the pump uses all billet internals that are made in the USA, we have pumps with over 300k miles with very little to no decrease in performance.

Sounds great, now take a big leap over the rest of the pump builders and start showing where these numbers some from. Every injector out there is measured. Plate angle? I've been waiting to see a legit bench test and you claim very specific numbers on lots of different pumps, so it sounds like you're on top of that? Reduction in performance, care to share data and how you define that? Is this pump ready to release?

I want this to be good for you, but crap here we go again. You need to lead with a demonstration of the issues and that the pump at least delivers good bench flow data to get started. 300K on one truck?

1badpsd

Reaction score
These "released" 3 months ago roughly. I tried to find out what was done to them and got the same run around he's doing now. If this is truly your pump and design you have pattens on it so why not tell potential customers what makes it better. If everytime someone went to the ford dealer to buy a new truck and the salesman wouldn't tell any details about the truck or let ya look under the hood ford would go out of business.

1badpsd

Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm making hpops now they have billet parts and pixie dust in them and flow 96% percent more then twin pumps trust me on that

psduser1

Reaction score

300k miles? Thats gonna be at least two years of driving, and the only people putting on those kind of miles aren't maxing out 350/200s continually.
Either you have the best kept secret testers in the world, or some part of your numbers are bogus.

1badpsd

Reaction score
I believe these pumps are from "mb diesel" and he is relabelling them. Robert at mb is claiming 5.3-5.7gpm and that it'll support 250/200's as well.

Rockstardiesel

Reaction score
lol ill drop a grenade, we have tested several honey badges and none of them tested better than 4.5 GPM. I Just explained every aspect of the pump and told you what was different about it, we use all new billet internals and we modify the housings.

psduser1

Reaction score
So, you can replace all the pump parts that the srp 1.1 has replaced, as well as rebore the housing, make everything as good as oem, only bigger, offer a three yr warranty, apparently based on customer satisfaction, and....
For about $100 less than the only pump even close in output numbers?

Forgive my skepticism.

Rockstardiesel

Reaction score
I'm Not sure what pump your refering to as $100 less, but out of any other 17*pump we have tested the adrenalin was the closest to ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.