Have fun 7.3 guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockstardiesel

Reaction score
He's been a little sassy, but he seems to be providing some info. I don't know why some have to be keyboard warriors and act like they are badasses on here and just fling crap. Just let the product and reviews speak for themselves.[/

I have been a little sassy, thats only because i've tested them all, ive seen how they're all built and i've seen the cores, so i know what the problems are, I know we are building a better pump, actually the best pump out there, you all just don't know it yet.

bruce

Reaction score
He's been a little sassy, but he seems to be providing some info. I don't know why some have to be keyboard warriors and act like they are badasses on here and just fling crap. Just let the product and reviews speak for themselves.[/

I have been a little sassy, thats only because i've tested them all, ive seen how they're all built and i've seen the cores, so i know what the problems are, I know we are building a better pump, actually the best pump out there, you all just don't know it yet.

We'll believe it when they get some miles on it. The SPR was supposed to be the best, and it would flat out move some oil and we see how it turned out.

Arisley

Reaction score
Do like Dieselsite did with the Adrenaline. Pick out about twenty people on here to test it. Send the first guy a pump. He pull his pump off, drives it for a week or so. Pulls it off and sends it to the next guy.

When Bob did that I was one of his testers. Every single tester, called Bob up and bought the pump. Bragged about it to all his friends on the forums.

That is real world testing.

isootmypants

Reaction score
Do like Dieselsite did with the Adrenaline. Pick out about twenty people on here to test it. Send the first guy a pump. He pull his pump off, drives it for a week or so. Pulls it off and sends it to the next guy.

When Bob did that I was one of his testers. Every single tester, called Bob up and bought the pump. Bragged about it to all his friends on the forums.

This

psduser1

Reaction score

X2 here

Reaction score
You've already had a hand full of people here offer to run your pump. Most of the guys here are good guys and won't do you wrong. If you have a good product the results will speak for itself.

cbf9703

Reaction score

"The best pump out there" is a big claim. Looking forward to seeing some real world test results...

I don't really have a dog in this fight, my big oil truck is a gen3, but this thread is gold right now.

PSD POWER007

Reaction score
Just for my own knowing, I would like to see the GPM rates for each pump that you tested including your own. I know some were listed in the thread, but I'd like to see them listed side by side. I know some of these number don't mean much to some, but it's more than other builders have been wiling to share in most cases.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
I have a truck sitting in the shop right now - it will fire up about mid march with 400/200s and a single turbo. After that it will probably be 400/400s and after that will be HRT specials. Somewhere in there the atmosphere charger will be added. You want a pump test and a testimonial - provide me with a pump and I will test it under the most demanding tests that I can give it. I will post data logs and dyno graphs. I will hide nothing. If it works as advertised everyone will know it and I will support it. If it doesn't work - EVERYONE will know it.

I need the pump shimmed to a higher ICP and tested there (can be discussed via PM). I need the pump tested to 5K pump RPMS. It will be taken there for launching purposes and it will settle in at about 3.4K pump RPMs and ran down the track.

Rockstardiesel

Reaction score
Just for my own knowing, I would like to see the GPM rates for each pump that you tested including your own. I know some were listed in the thread, but I'd like to see them listed side by side. I know some of these number don't mean much to some, but it's more than other builders have been wiling to share in most cases.

honey badger jr we tested 3 the highest was 4.4 Gpm The lowest was 3.6
tested one adrenaline 4.6 Gpm
tested one t500 5.6 Gpm
our pump test 6 Gpm or better
all which were at 2800 rpms all under the same testing conditions

I've said a few times i feel i have supplied way more information than any other pump manufacture out there, i feel the biggest reason is because we can actually test ours pumps in this type of manner.

Anyone thats interested in a pump or interested in testing a pump, send me a message here or call 814-414-1290 we can set something up i'll front you a pump you can take for 30 60 days or something, test it if you like it you can buy if you don't send it back.

swinky

Reaction score
tested one t500 5.6 Gpm

I've said a few times i feel i have supplied way more information than any other pump manufacture out there, i feel the biggest reason is because we can actually test ours pumps in this type of manner.

Anyone thats interested in a pump or interested in testing a pump, send me a message here or call 814-414-1290 we can set something up i'll front you a pump you can take for 30 60 days or something, test it if you like it you can buy if you don't send it back.

pm sent

V-Ref

Reaction score
tested one t500 5.6 Gpm

Kudos to you for putting this data out there. I'll agree with you...No pump manufacturer has put this info out before that I've seen for "medium oil" pumps.

IMHO...pumps need to be rated in volume % capacity over stock...PERIOD.

The he said she said mickey mouse schoolgirl bull**** about this PW, these injectors, this RPM, is useful for a specific truck, or a very specific combination...but that's it. There's too many uncontrolled variables (injector builder modifications, tuning, IDM, etc) to draw any kind of real meaningful comparison between different pumps.

So good on you to post it up. Be interested to see if any other pump builders out there follow suit by posting VOLUME data for their pumps....I'm betting crickets...crickets...crickets.

PSD POWER007

Reaction score
tested one t500 5.6 Gpm

Thanks for the info. I would be interested in seeing these same tests done at 220 degree oil temps. That's where my oil tends to stay while towing in the GA heat during the summer.

PSD POWER007

Reaction score
Kudos to you for putting this data out there. I'll agree with you...No pump manufacturer has put this info out before that I've seen for "medium oil" pumps.

IMHO...pumps need to be rated in volume % capacity over stock...PERIOD.

The he said she said mickey mouse schoolgirl bull**** about this PW, these injectors, this RPM, is useful for a specific truck, or a very specific combination...but that's it. There's too many uncontrolled variables (injector builder modifications, tuning, IDM, etc) to draw any kind of real meaningful comparison between different pumps.

So good on you to post it up. Be interested to see if any other pump builders out there follow suit by posting VOLUME data for their pumps....I'm betting crickets...crickets...crickets.

Exactly! And what strikes me the most, is after all of the chest beating that goes on...look who flows the least....just sayin. Based on this particular testing procedure.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Do you think a 20* pump flows more just bc the angle of the swash plate? LOL

How do you think a variable swash plate pump works there friend? More angle. More displacement. Simple enough.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I have a truck sitting in the shop right now - it will fire up about mid march with 400/200s and a single turbo. After that it will probably be 400/400s and after that will be HRT specials. Somewhere in there the atmosphere charger will be added. You want a pump test and a testimonial - provide me with a pump and I will test it under the most demanding tests that I can give it. I will post data logs and dyno graphs. I will hide nothing. If it works as advertised everyone will know it and I will support it. If it doesn't work - EVERYONE will know it.

I need the pump shimmed to a higher ICP and tested there (can be discussed via PM). I need the pump tested to 5K pump RPMS. It will be taken there for launching purposes and it will settle in at about 3.4K pump RPMs and ran down the track.
right the *** on!!

that will be a true testament to how well his pump will keep up..

live life full throttle

Status
Not open for further replies.