Have fun 7.3 guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strokersace

Reaction score
I'm still curious about the 300k miles logged on this new pump? ??

On 40-50 pumps sold, that are being ran by a few guys???

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
legitimate testing has gone way longer than 3 months. we dont test our pumps like everyone else we use the real deal.

You said it's been out there for 3 months. I consider legitimate testing being on trucks in all different environments and different power levels for a long time. Until you have as many pumps out with as many trouble free miles as say the Adrenaline, you can't come in here claiming "the best". Otherwise you just come off like a complete douche. With no real longterm hard data to back that up.

Rockstardiesel

Reaction score
You said it's been out there for 3 months. I consider legitimate testing being on trucks in all different environments and different power levels for a long time. Until you have as many pumps out with as many trouble free miles as say the Adrenaline, you can't come in here claiming "the best". Otherwise you just come off like a complete douche. With no real longterm hard data to back that up.

100% money back if you're not satisfied, get a pump and test it out, if it doesn't do what i say then send it back for a full refund, then get on here and talk as much s*** as you want or can, if you really believe i'm full of it theres your opportunity.

DocBar

Reaction score
yes every pump was new.

We put this pump out there 3 mouth ago there's 40+ out there, being used and tested, the results are great and your going to be seeing more "real word results". I've seen for myself what our pumps can do, and compared it with others, this is how i clame it to be the best.
I've got to holler BS on every pump being new.

40 pumps at 3 months? Best ever? :lame:

Get some serious numbers for some serious time or no one will buy what you're selling.

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
100% money back if you're not satisfied, get a pump and test it out, if it doesn't do what i say then send it back for a full refund, then get on here and talk as much s*** as you want or can, if you really believe i'm full of it theres your opportunity.

I'm not talking sh!t at all. Just stating facts, you've shown no bench flow sheets, no dyno sheets, and no track times. And are already claiming to be the best out there. You're not dealing with the "How many chips can I stack?" or the "Who's tunes blow the most smoke?" crowd here like on other sites

Rockstardiesel

Reaction score
I've given plenty of enough information so far. What i'm more or less saying there is no risk for anyone who wants to try this pump.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I'm still curious about the 300k miles logged on this new pump? ??

On 40-50 pumps sold, that are being ran by a few guys???
i would have to assume that its a cumulative number...

full money back guarantee in 3yrs? if so then it might be worth trying out.. but still, the pump has been in a "few" trucks in the 3 month time frame. a few should be closer to a few hundred not 40... and no matter what, you posted on the web and it made it here... get real world tests and datalogs with oil temps above 200° and get back to us...

how many of the other pumps did you get directly from the company and that has NOT BEEN ran and abused? to get your flow data?

live life full throttle

gnxtc2

Reaction score

Rockstardiesel

Reaction score
What cc conventional will the 6l pump support?

We are still testing to see what its comfortable at, got a few tucks nothing over 190/100s we don't even really advertise it yet, tho its pretty much the same as the 7.3 pumps we still have a little more to testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.