Head gasket replacement

jake74

Reaction score
Thanks for all the tips guys. She's back together and running sweet. Took her for a 40 mile drive and it ran smooth as silk. After doing this cab off I can say for certain I would never do this job cab on. Who would y'all recommend for a tune to get rid of the dash light since I ******d the egr?

Ready to set cab back on.
image_zpsoakocgzu.jpg

Cab on and ready to crank.
image_zpsifsgqyln.jpg

Back in the shop after her 40 mile shake down run.
image_zpsjjqhpbz0.jpg

webb06

Reaction score
Thanks for all the tips guys. She's back together and running sweet. Took her for a 40 mile drive and it ran smooth as silk. After doing this cab off I can say for certain I would never do this job cab on. Who would y'all recommend for a tune to get rid of the dash light since I ******d the egr?

Ready to set cab back on.
image_zpsoakocgzu.jpg

Cab on and ready to crank.
image_zpsifsgqyln.jpg

Back in the shop after her 40 mile shake down run.
image_zpsjjqhpbz0.jpg

Random question, what's the height of the ceiling in that shop?

Gear head for tuning hands down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jake74

Reaction score
Random question, what's the height of the ceiling in that shop?

Gear head for tuning hands down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My shop has a drop ceiling in it. It's 12 feet tall,just tall enough for the lift.

jake74

Reaction score
Thought I would update. Put 500 miles on truck so far and it's doing great. All I've ever owned is dodge cummins trucks and still drive a 1998 12 valve daily with 400,000 trouble free miles on it. But damn this ford is light years ahead of a dodge in ride,smoothness,quietness and build quality. I'm a cummins man but really starting to come around to the 6.0 powerstroke.

Latest posts

Members online