Help help help codes no power please

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Hell yeah. The micro management is every company. If line work was easy women and children would do it. Be safe. A hole in a rubber brought u into this world, a hole in ur rubbers can take u out. Don't come down a pole the way u went up, which is head first. And it's not about being the fastest lineman, it's about growing to be the oldest, just means you lived in a dangerous career and survived.

Hahahaha you could make a few good shirts in those quotes! But its so true.

TXlineman83

Reaction score
I've got bunch of new ones, if the used one doesn't work or whatever, pm me, and we'll send you one fast.

Thank you. I'll let u know. It's sitting at post office waiting for me to pick up once I'm after work. Installed new CAC tube last night Plugged exhaust and pressure tested through EBP tube last night. Fixed the leak at down pipe. Removed the CAI tube from LP atmo turbo and pressure tested intake side. Couldn't hear any leaks or see any with the soap and water. If it not the EBP I'm gonna have no choice but assume it is the HP turbo not working properly.

TXlineman83

Reaction score
Sooooo installed EBP sensor. No fix it. Lol. Still same problem will boost at low end. Finally got computer fixed. SCT live link installed. Going to attempt datalog and viewing PIDs live myself. What should I look for. Any suggestions

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
vgt duty cycle is what will ell you if the vanes are opening. if its 0% all the time the vanes are stuck.

TXlineman83

Reaction score
like i said I will ship out my dashdaq for you for monitoring. Ill even overnight it

I'm about to be gone for 2 weeks and will not be around my truck. I'm going to call the hop that did the work and drop it off to them Sunday so they can figure it out. If when I get back they do not have it taken care of. Then I may get that from you. Thanks

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.