Help help help codes no power please

TXlineman83

Reaction score
put new batteries in. return the truck to stock. reload the tune.

check the pcm harnesses to make sure they are clipped in properly

New batteries are installed. Reloaded to stock and then back to gearhead tunes.

Ive checked the PCM harnesses as well as I could. Everything seemed tight and secure.

VGT arm activates upon start up. It all seems like a throttle issue or fuel issues. Idk. My SCT only brings up those codes. Local parts store ran codes with nothing coming up. WTF......... Shoot me

Riverside

Reaction score
Question for everyone.
Can a SCT mess with the TCM if voltage is low while loading a tune like spartan tunes w/dashdaq.

I remember seeing somewhere that if it looses communication the TCM will need a recovery file or a reflash from ford.

TXlineman83

Reaction score
Question for everyone.
Can a SCT mess with the TCM if voltage is low while loading a tune like spartan tunes w/dashdaq.

I remember seeing somewhere that if it looses communication the TCM will need a recovery file or a reflash from ford.

I tried SCT they were closed. I really appreciate the help you have been giving me.

sootie

Reaction score
can you read rail pressure with the SCT?

also, there are some more connections you should check but i'm not certain where they are located, possibly the drivers fenderwell?

Ucodes are communication failures.

still blows my mind that the shop that did the work dint figure this out. sounds like you pressured them to get it done by last night LOL

TXlineman83

Reaction score
can you read rail pressure with the SCT?

also, there are some more connections you should check but i'm not certain where they are located, possibly the drivers fenderwell?

Ucodes are communication failures.

still blows my mind that the shop that did the work dint figure this out. sounds like you pressured them to get it done by last night LOL

Yeah. I told them that. They had my truck for a month. All of the parts for 2wks now. I said now to the bronze valve guides too. I didn't even get the FASS installed bc they waited till the last minute. Yes. I pushed to get it finished by yesterday. Yes I could have left it there for them to finish. But my daughter turns 1 today. And I'm going home on a 500 mile trip bc my mother has terminal cancer and I haven't seen her since she was diagnosed. Not trying to be rude. Just stressed and upset

sootie

Reaction score
Yeah. I told them that. They had my truck for a month. All of the parts for 2wks now. I said now to the bronze valve guides too. I didn't even get the FASS installed bc they waited till the last minute. Yes. I pushed to get it finished by yesterday. Yes I could have left it there for them to finish. But my daughter turns 1 today. And I'm going home on a 500 mile trip bc my mother has terminal cancer and I haven't seen her since she was diagnosed. Not trying to be rude. Just stressed and upset

believe me-i know. my build was fraught with issue after issue. builds never go as planned.

TXlineman83

Reaction score
Does it turn over? Check to see if you're cables are all connected.

Truck runs and drives. Just acting like its in limp mode and has no throttle response. I quit on it today. My little girl is turning one and she deserves my attention

TXlineman83

Reaction score
So new info. Loaded my race tune from gearhead. Attempted a boosted launch. Truck will not rev over 1000rpm. Kinda falls on it's face. Starting to think limp mode. Perhaps. Idk. I'll keep posting symptoms and upon fixing the solution. Thanks to everyone for input.

Latest posts

Members online