Help help help codes no power please

6.4strokin

Reaction score
Seems like you not making as much boost as you should be making.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TXlineman83

Reaction score
Seems like you not making as much boost as you should be making.

Yeah. I can't figure out if it's boost or fuel. It's like a souped up limp mode almost. Trying to boost it with power braking and she falls dead on her feet. Won't charge over 1000 rpm. I have fuel pimpin from a header valve on fuel cooler. But I don't have a gauge to measure the pressure

6.4strokin

Reaction score
Id be willing to ship my dashdaq to you for monitoring purposes to help you track down your problem.

TXlineman83

Reaction score
I'm fixing to see if I can borrow my buddies CTS or what ever he has for his duramx He has EFI and I think his monitor is universal. If not I may PM u Thanks a million

6.4strokin

Reaction score
Alright no problem, dashdaq is a better monitor for the fords but yes just pm if you need it and I can over night it.

Delaware6.4

Reaction score
This might sound dumb... Did they kink the fuel lines when installing the turbos? We did that in the black mesh part and didn't see it played hell for hours till we got it.

BFT

Reaction score
Have you checked all the grounds? There is one under the cab on passenger side that goes from the body to the frame, and one in the engine bay from the fender to the motor. Those are the ones that get removed before cab comes off

TXlineman83

Reaction score
Yes. The one from fender to motor was disconnected when I got to the shop and I had them reinstall it. Both are now connected

BFT

Reaction score
Are you sure the only codes you are getting are communication codes? I had that happen once when I had my cab up. Truck ran fine, spooled well nothing to worry until I went to change a tune.
I ended up getting some "u" codes and fought it for hours. Turns out it was the tuner and low batteries. Luckily I had a spartan tuner and made sure the charger was on when loading a tune.
Only other thing I can think of is to check the cables that run to your batteries. Make sure there are no loose grounds. Common one is the driver side ground to the battery

TXlineman83

Reaction score
Still no bottom end. Everything else seems to be on target for working properly. Thinking maybe VGT problems.

Question is what are the symptoms and What are the tests for bad VGT.

B585Ford

Reaction score
Still no bottom end. Everything else seems to be on target for working properly. Thinking maybe VGT problems.

Question is what are the symptoms and What are the tests for bad VGT.

Pull the plug to the actuator and see if it runs any different

TXlineman83

Reaction score
They were with me when I drove it. I told them something was wrong. I'm gonna call them Monday and see if they can look at it again. Long story short. I guess I'm at fault for rushing the build. I just don't understand. FRP is fine.EGTs are fine. Everything I have monitored shows good.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.