Holder's Diesel Intake Mani's

04stroker

Reaction score
If ordered by tomorrow it will ship tomorrow. We will be gone after tomorrow for 12 days so orders wont be processed until were back. If anyone is on the fence and needs one soon let me know.

strokin6L

Reaction score
How does that rubber o-ring/gasket hold up? With some of the issues I've heard with the gogo one I'm just a little worried about the top plate leaking. Any left? Isn't Jesse warren running one of these?

04stroker

Reaction score
I don't think Jesse is running one of these. I have had no trouble with the gasket at all yet or any reports of trouble with it. If it makes you feel better you can also run a silicone sealer around it like the 7.3 intake plenums.

Joshbaker

Reaction score
Getting pretty close to buying stuff for my build and wondering if this would be something I want. Would it help spool a barder stage 1.5 with 155/30's.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Getting pretty close to buying stuff for my build and wondering if this would be something I want. Would it help spool a barder stage 1.5 with 155/30's.

If Rykkan doesn't have anything in stock at the moment, let us know. We have 2 of his manifolds on the shelf!

A ported manifold would be a great asset to most any build, regardless of size.

04stroker

Reaction score

Yes I ported manifold is a great addition from mild to wild great upgrade for anyone. However I am out of stock and will not have anymore anytime soon. We are too busy with injectors and other things. I would suggest contacting Steve@Absolute and ordering one from him. Great product there.

Members online

No members online now.