Hoods

NickPic83

Reaction score
i know this is about cevini but i used a suncoast hood on my GMC for years. it was ram air with heat extractors. fitment was very good and it looked killer. just a FYI if anyone was interested.

dsberman94

Reaction score
i know this is about cevini but i used a suncoast hood on my GMC for years. it was ram air with heat extractors. fitment was very good and it looked killer. just a FYI if anyone was interested.

I definitely appreciate the info. Like I said above I'm not a huge fan of the styling on the cervini ram air. Just to generic from hood to hood.

6fodays

Reaction score
So everyone is having great luck out of the Cervini hoods? Colt right up out of box? Easy to paint? Etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
So everyone is having great luck out of the Cervini hoods? Colt right up out of box? Easy to paint? Etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had an issue with mine that seemed like the mold was worn out. Had a couple of really low spots my body guy found when he inspected it from ups. Cervinis customer service however was great, and due to the truck being down, paid my body guy to repair it. If it was a deal where i was putting yhe hood on but yhe truck wasnt down, they were more than willing to ship a brand new one after proof that yhe damaged one was destroyed.

I will definately do business with them again if i am in need of a hood on any of my vehicles.

dsberman94

Reaction score
for anyone looking to buy one of the cervini hoods, the guy who painted the hoods i posted gets them all through ebay and has them within 5 business days every time. just make sure you check the item before you sign with the shipping company

LMPirate

Reaction score
Has anyone ordered one already painted? Looks like on their website they can be ordered painted. Just wondering how it looked if the color matched

drservo

Reaction score
There was a guy on Facebook 6.7 page couple days ago wanting to trade a tuxedo black cervini hood from his truck for a stocker, I'll try to find the link if anyone is interested.

1BD9D7

Reaction score
I had cervinis hoods on two sn95 Cobras they are really nice quality. Almost had a chance at one for my 6.0, the guy wanted $500 for it and I thought that was too much, but I think they are 750 new

LMPirate

Reaction score
There was a guy on Facebook 6.7 page couple days ago wanting to trade a tuxedo black cervini hood from his truck for a stocker, I'll try to find the link if anyone is interested.

I would probably be interested in that. Do you know if it was a cowl or ram air.

Nj67

Reaction score
Has anyone ordered one already painted? Looks like on their website they can be ordered painted. Just wondering how it looked if the color matched
I live literally 5 minutes from them and stop in there from time to time. One of the painters was working on a hood...Mustang maybe...for a couple days. Looked great to everyone but the owners son. Repaint it !!!! They worked with a local dealership to get our style hoods to be perfect. I missed them by about a week on them needing a truck or else my truck would've been in their catalog. Great guys and great work. They also do ptm on other parts as well

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Biggpigg4x4

Reaction score
V
1_zpspwosavxv.jpg

Thanks For Compliments. Means alot. here is another pic from today. just got my headlights back!

6.0 Tech

Reaction score

I would be hesitant at buying a pre painted one as who knows if the color will match. Time in the elements will cause the truck to fade slightly. The hood can be perfectly painted to the trucks color code, but may not match the truck. I feel youd be better off paying extra for a good paint guy to do it and be positive it will match.

Notneb

Reaction score
V
1_zpspwosavxv.jpg

Thanks For Compliments. Means alot. here is another pic from today. just got my headlights back!

Can you please take a picture of the hood open? I'd like to see how much clearance there is, see if this is an option for when/if I do compounds.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Can you please take a picture of the hood open? I'd like to see how much clearance there is, see if this is an option for when/if I do compounds.

I am putting that same hood on my truck with compounds... I'll let you know how it turns out!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.