How far will a pmr engine go?

Buffalo444

Reaction score
You can blow em up stock too. Been there, done that, still got the rod chunk that decided it didn't like it in there no more.

Sent from my LG-C900 using Board Express

JDub

Reaction score
I heard someone made over 800hp with nitrous on the dyno a couple weeks ago with a PMR motor :eek:

dentexpowerstroke

Reaction score
Both the peoples tunes I've ran have felt weak down low and picked up a little higher. So both the tuners I'm pretty confident can keep pmr motors together. Doesn't smoke down low either so I'm not to worried about it dumping fuel to early.

David N

Reaction score
I've had 250/100's and a 38R on my truck for almost a year, and 20K+ miles. So far so good. Started out with Beans tunes, but I didn't like the way they drove, (ie., touchy pedal, smokey, hard start issues) so I switched to Matt's. Truck runs awesome and the pedal isn't touchy. The truck makes really good powah too. Its been 8.40ish in the 1/8th. That comes out to right at about 500 horsepower. And I never take my truck off the highest setting. Thats also on stock head bolts, stock springs, stock pushrods, and stock PMRs. LOL

I guess I'm one of those lucky ones?

Its all in the tuning. Whomever you pick... Make sure you do your research.

SevenThree

Reaction score
I've had 250/100's and a 38R on my truck for almost a year, and 20K+ miles. So far so good. Started out with Beans tunes, but I didn't like the way they drove, (ie., touchy pedal, smokey, hard start issues) so I switched to Matt's. Truck runs awesome and the pedal isn't touchy. The truck makes really good powah too. Its been 8.40ish in the 1/8th. That comes out to right at about 500 horsepower. And I never take my truck off the highest setting. Thats also on stock head bolts, stock springs, stock pushrods, and stock PMRs. LOL

I guess I'm one of those lucky ones?

Its all in the tuning. Whomever you pick... Make sure you do your research.

He hammers on this truck too. I DONE SEEN IT WITH ME OWN EYES.

Sent from my mind using ESP.

Latest posts

Members online