How to make 600 - 700 RWHP - 6.0L

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
As much fun as it is to say I told you so...I prefer just to sit and watch all the people that called me a dumbass hater flip a complete 180. I still hate that place lol.

I never called you a dumbass, just a hater. But in light of everything, you were right about most everything. Sorry.

Sent from my BNTV400 using Tapatalk

william_ace

Reaction score
He is too much. I'm excited for the dyno day to see how the 6.0's represent. Hopefully we have a few that break the 600 mark.

smokedout250

Reaction score
So I'm wanting to break 600hp... But I'm also wanting to do some light towing... I'm wondering if I can run 205/75 and a 364 fmw and pull 600hp fuel only....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
So I'm wanting to break 600hp... But I'm also wanting to do some light towing... I'm wondering if I can run 205/75 and a 364 fmw and pull 600hp fuel only....

I've towed with mine. Same tune that did 660 on fuel. Just hot and smokey, have to keep an eye on things. Prob 7k lbs between the car, trailer, and the load in the bed. Once up to speed it did ok.

smokedout250

Reaction score
I've towed with mine. Same tune that did 660 on fuel. Just hot and smokey, have to keep an eye on things. Prob 7k lbs between the car, trailer, and the load in the bed. Once up to speed it did ok.

Hmmm, I've been thinking about the new billet wheel for my 66... I wanna be able to like 7k and be okay.. I could alway hit it with water... I think the 75 nozzles will help a lot on the heat side of things... I guess I'll give it a shot when it's back together

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Hmmm, I've been thinking about the new billet wheel for my 66... I wanna be able to like 7k and be okay.. I could alway hit it with water... I think the 75 nozzles will help a lot on the heat side of things... I guess I'll give it a shot when it's back together

I would have been pretty confident towing that much with my 66. Big difference between that and the 75 in terms of responsiveness

swinky

Reaction score
you sure about that? LOL

This guy swears by the cast wheels in the 366. Is there any upgrade wheel yo do like Greg?

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

smokedout250

Reaction score
This guy swears by the cast wheels in the 366. Is there any upgrade wheel yo do like Greg?

The only one I have been thinking about is the bw fmw 67.7 for the 66 but... I haven't herd anything about them really

swinky

Reaction score
There's a thread on here about them and a friend that works htt told me about them... Suppose to be a pretty sweet wheel...

I'll throw one in when I get tired of the one I got. That would run great with some 205/75s

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Cast wheel straight from borg is better, its actually engineered and flow mapped.

Hellen Keller sent this?

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
The only one I have been thinking about is the bw fmw 67.7 for the 66 but... I haven't herd anything about them really

Cheap chinese billet wheels are WAY different than a genuine borg 67.7 FMW wheel, in which the wheel is not available alone. You need to buy the whole turbo and its not a drop in wheel, it needs a new cast machined cover

Hellen Keller sent this?

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
The 67.7 FMW is the same wheel in the 467fmw

Hellen Keller sent this?