Hpop stainless hard line?

TARM

Reaction score
Yet they use hard lines for 30K psi fuel injection systems. Yes they are thicker but the pressure is MUCH higher. They are seeing similar pulses as the injector opens and closes.

Reaction score
I know way back when I wanted to run SS lines..KCM, the same people that make strictly diesel's cross over tube used to make HPO lines for the oil rails but stopped.. I cant remember why but I do think it had something to do with pulsation splitting the line or fitting..even Dozer's kit has a rubber line in it... a high psi fuel system has one 1/4" hard line from the pump for one injector in the head so the pulsation wouldn't be as hard on a line as 4 injectors would be.. I wish I could find that thread..I don't even remember what site it was on...for what ever reason KCM has stopped making them lines and will not make any more..

faster6.0

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Dozers kit does not have any rubber lines, you are mistaken.....Only 4200+ psi resistant stainless Teflon braid..

KBMKVIII

Reaction score
Mix these with stainless fuel lines and that would be a real pretty valley!

TARM

Reaction score
Ron,

No worries if you recall reading it thats good enough for me. I just thought about the fuel lines when it was mentioned about pulses as it seemed a good comparison but did not look into it in any detail.

Latest posts

Members online