hpops

01stroked

Reaction score
I'm goin to be running swamps 250/200s and I don't know what hpop to run eather the stealth srp1 or the adrenaline pump.. I have heard good andbad about both and they r about the same cost.. can ne one help?

OBSWIZ

Reaction score
Just compare the specs of the pumps and any tested results with Inj's ..

The Stealth SRP1 pump is a “Stock Replacement Pump”, SRP1, that will give you Stage I performance in a stock pump housing! We have addressed all of the stock HPOP housing flaws while at the same time increasing internal displacement by almost 50%! This is an increase of over twice the displacement that our competitors are offering in their pumps! These new pumps have all new internal components for a reliable operation. Inside these new pumps there are all new larger billet pistons combined with a new 18-degree billet swash plate that still retains stock reliability while increasing displacement by almost 50%! With the new larger pistons and new swash plate we have managed to increase displacement to 10.45cc vs. the stock 6.8cc or 7.2cc pumps. All pumps are designed with dual ABEC-5 ball bearings for added stability during operation instead of a rear bronze bushing like the stock pump late model pump uses. All of the snap rings, o-rings, and seals are new. We have machined the 3 high-pressure output ports from #6ORB fittings to #8ORB fittings resulting in twice the thread surface area, which means no more stripped or blown out fittings. We have also machined the edge filter plug in the bottom of the pump and taken it from a #3ORB fitting to a #6ORB fitting resulting in twice the thread surface area. We also machine some of the internal passages to ensure proper flow in and out of the pump. These new Stealth SRP Stage I pumps housings are bead blasted and coated with a ceramic base high temperature paint. The front mounting gasket surface area is re-machined flat to ensure a leak free installation. All of our new Stealth SRP1 pumps are rigorously tested to full pressure and full rpm on our test bench for 30 minutes to ensure optimum efficiency and performance before they leave our shop. The Stealth SRP1 comes with everything listed above and is also covered with a 1 year unlimited mileage warranty.

Its been tested with 300/200% 647HP 2980 psi @35%

We have them..

bruce

Reaction score
Look at car's post above that should show how bad ass it is

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Petro

Reaction score
Just compare the specs of the pumps and any tested results with Inj's ..

The Stealth SRP1 pump is a “Stock Replacement Pump”, SRP1, that will give you Stage I performance in a stock pump housing! We have addressed all of the stock HPOP housing flaws while at the same time increasing internal displacement by almost 50%! This is an increase of over twice the displacement that our competitors are offering in their pumps! These new pumps have all new internal components for a reliable operation. Inside these new pumps there are all new larger billet pistons combined with a new 18-degree billet swash plate that still retains stock reliability while increasing displacement by almost 50%! With the new larger pistons and new swash plate we have managed to increase displacement to 10.45cc vs. the stock 6.8cc or 7.2cc pumps. All pumps are designed with dual ABEC-5 ball bearings for added stability during operation instead of a rear bronze bushing like the stock pump late model pump uses. All of the snap rings, o-rings, and seals are new. We have machined the 3 high-pressure output ports from #6ORB fittings to #8ORB fittings resulting in twice the thread surface area, which means no more stripped or blown out fittings. We have also machined the edge filter plug in the bottom of the pump and taken it from a #3ORB fitting to a #6ORB fitting resulting in twice the thread surface area. We also machine some of the internal passages to ensure proper flow in and out of the pump. These new Stealth SRP Stage I pumps housings are bead blasted and coated with a ceramic base high temperature paint. The front mounting gasket surface area is re-machined flat to ensure a leak free installation. All of our new Stealth SRP1 pumps are rigorously tested to full pressure and full rpm on our test bench for 30 minutes to ensure optimum efficiency and performance before they leave our shop. The Stealth SRP1 comes with everything listed above and is also covered with a 1 year unlimited mileage warranty.

Its been tested with 300/200% 647HP 2980 psi @35%

We have them..

I guess that answers that question, ha PM me with a price if you would.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
For the price i would go srp1... if it was out when i needed one id have it.. with my injectors in my hot tune my adrenalin holds 3000psi at 67% dc... its a no brainer..

01stroked

Reaction score
Thankyou everyone ill let u know. How it goes but it will be a wile.. just got my forged rod engine todaamd gunna do the rebuild over the winter I'm just trying to get my parts list together now.. thanks again everyone

Tom S

Reaction score
I truely think that some of these pumps need some more users out there to make me want to buy one.

Homesteader

Reaction score
Im in need of two pumps. Still trying to decide SRP1,SRP1 or T500,SRP1. I still have some time to decide on the pump for my build,but I need one real soon for my other truck ,all stock except tunes exh and intake :confused:

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
Good info obswiz. I've hear nothing but positive things about the SRP1's. Right now that's my top choice for a pump when its time to upgrade in the future.

Tom, I also think it'd be nice to see more people relaying their experience with these pumps.

Tom S

Reaction score
I have also heard of issues which I hope are some growing pains which I kind of expect with a new product. a Leak, no hot start and hot oil pressure issues are the 3 I know about.

Last edited:

Big Bore

Reaction score
I have also heard of issues which I hope are some growing pains which I kind of expect with a new product. a Leak, no hot start and hot oil pressure issues are the 3 I know about.

Hmm. Makes one wonder about trying to stuff twice as much oil as the system was designed for, through that same system, without doubling the rest of the capacity or components.

Tom S

Reaction score
I am not saying any of that to chop on anyone. I just tend to hear about some issues more then I would like on the several of the aftermarket pumps via PM on both sites. I also see some really nice results. If it was mine I would be data logging for sure.

Homesteader

Reaction score
That's what is holding me up to pulling the trigger on SRP1 there has been some failures,but dont know exactly what kind of failure. Been also looking at Dual termy's until some said there was some problems,so I check with Joey and he explained. So now looking at T500. I heard SRP1 has lots of good numbers but also some failures. I'll keep researching.

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
Alright let me clear something up here, I have had one of the failed pumps, the one that Tom was referring to with 'no hot start and no hot psi' The pump had an internal failure which was a broken spring. Gary was a stand up guy and has taken the pump back and fully rebuilt it, I was one of two people that I know of that had pump issues, now when you look at the numbers of failures vs. how many pumps are out there, the failure rate is extremely low. I would not hesitate to get one again, they are a great pump and are very very flexible and can be used on applications from mild to wild. I recommend them to folks with anything from stock to past 600hp...they truely are a fantastic product.

Talyn

Reaction score
Alright let me clear something up here, I have had one of the failed pumps, the one that Tom was referring to with 'no hot start and no hot psi' The pump had an internal failure which was a broken spring. Gary was a stand up guy and has taken the pump back and fully rebuilt it, I was one of two people that I know of that had pump issues, now when you look at the numbers of failures vs. how many pumps are out there, the failure rate is extremely low. I would not hesitate to get one again, they are a great pump and are very very flexible and can be used on applications from mild to wild. I recommend them to folks with anything from stock to past 600hp...they truely are a fantastic product.

Around 10 failures by my count.

I think this is mostly due to using the consumers as testers instead of testing first before releasing.

The design seems sound.
But I would have stuck with 17° swash plate instead of 18.

Volume is king on power.
That's the point of duals.

t-500 at $349 a pump is hard to pass up.

Latest posts

Members online