HPx: Hard-Line VS Hose

Black 02

Reaction score
I have a brand new, never used Riff Raff HPx hard line that I'd part with for cheap. Maybe $40 plus shipping?? Make me an offer if anyone is interested.

I didn't use it because it won't fit with my S468. I bought it before the turbo swap, but never installed it.

Zaairman

Reaction score
I have the hard line on my truck, never had any issues. It quieted down the truck. How do I know that? Because I took the woman for a ride in my truck (she didn't know I had done anything) and said, why is the truck quieter?

powerlifter405

Reaction score
Ok my bad, I thought you had made your own. Was looking for an inexpensive DIY type mod. I'm doing as much w/ this 99 on a budget as possible.

PatriotHauling

Reaction score
I got the Riffraff HPx. It worked great. I have a graph of the ICP smoothing out much more and it is very noticeable.

It leaked out the driver side fitting for a while. More than I thought until one day the truck started hard billowed white smoke when I accelerated and wouldnt move out of its own way. Added oil, started up fine (after working out the air). Just had to tighten the fitting.

Very happy with it.

Latest posts

Members online