HS-Motorsports 6.4L Single Turbo Kit

Cknox121

Reaction score
say we got billet s366 and bought your mounting kit, will it still mount up to the factory down pipe or will only your turbo fit to the factory down pipe? sorry for all these questions. I was gonna pm you to ask them but i figure its best to leave them in the open for others to read so you dont get flooded with pm's asking the same question.

Worked on mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

getstroked27

Reaction score
yeahhhhhhhh buddy. as soon as my exhaust housing and oil feed line come in ill be putting my bitch back together and posting a lot of pics/videos. zane and chandler have been awesome to work with, always helpful!!! thanks for rushing that kit for me guys! nothing but the best as always!

nick01

Reaction score
Okay so one thing I would like to know about going with a single is how my MPG might be affected in the city and highway driving.

Cknox121

Reaction score
City or highway?

Hand calc?

Yes. Mixture. Driving like a grandpa.

My lie o meter doesn't lie, says same thing I get hand calculated. Sitting on
sanevava.jpg

After making some videos and beating on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

k2xp

Reaction score
I dont own an hs tuner would I have to buy one to run this kit what are my options im currently running a spartan .... thanks!

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
I dont own an hs tuner would I have to buy one to run this kit what are my options im currently running a spartan .... thanks!

I am not familiar with their software...... I would assume so, just have to be able to tune the vgt out. We have found tuning the trans shift points is also very beneficial, even the stock files seem to short shift.

webb06

Reaction score

I doubt spartan would work well. Considering they won't "custom tune" yet. Unless RCD can write a file but I haven't heard much info on that lately.

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
Will there be a billet version available or cast only?

We are are having billet wheel's manufactured right now, and all of our turbo's will be that way here on out. There is nothing at all wrong with the cast wheel's we had made, just decided it would be a better option for all the end user's.

Stroked777

Reaction score
I know you state before that you didn't make this kit to break record with HP but have you guys actually dynoed this set up yet on a hd300 single tune

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
Yes, We have done extensive dyno testing on this system. On our dyno it averaged 30-40 rwhp hp over the factory chargers with the hd300 tuning.

getstroked27

Reaction score
as far as how this kit runs with the supplied charger, it was a true night and day difference switching from a cast 366 to this charger. spool up is extremely fast, even at lower rpm's, cruising at around 60 and rolling on the throttle, the boost just pulls right up. for streetability, this is the best setup i have driven. and just as a small side note, the charger sounds insane. has a procharger whine at idle. so much bueno.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
as far as how this kit runs with the supplied charger, it was a true night and day difference switching from a cast 366 to this charger. spool up is extremely fast, even at lower rpm's, cruising at around 60 and rolling on the throttle, the boost just pulls right up. for streetability, this is the best setup i have driven. and just as a small side note, the charger sounds insane. has a procharger whine at idle. so much bueno.

Pius chargers all have a unique sound. Especially the FDSB...it was the greatest turbo ever.

getstroked27

Reaction score
hahahaha yeah. I was telling zane, i get comments all the time on what charger i have. especially with all the import shows i go to with it, they all go crazy because at 2 psi it sounds like a have a kenne bell rolling through the lot. good times

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
hahahaha yeah. I was telling zane, i get comments all the time on what charger i have. especially with all the import shows i go to with it, they all go crazy because at 2 psi it sounds like a have a kenne bell rolling through the lot. good times

Back when I had my triples people with the driver side window down were fun to scare the **** out of lol...actually had a dude get pissed about it and follow me home.

getstroked27

Reaction score
LOL oh im sure. i love the way my truck sounds. i put an MBRP flow through muffler on it, best thing i ever did. went from stupid drone to a really deep big blocky sound with the charger on top of it. im trying to find a video of it.