HS-Motorsports 6.4L Single Turbo Kit

3brorce

Reaction score
Is this strictly a s300 kit or can an s400 frame be swapped in?

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
We have considered pre-order's, but we should have plenty of them ready here in a few weeks......... hold tight:) The flange is T-4 so assume as long as you have a turbine housing that fits that pattern I would assume different size turbo's may fit. Everything we have used has been strictly S3 based.

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
So what are the specs on the turbo?

Lol

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a Powerstroke, with a TDI on the side!

The specs on the turbo are going to remain proprietary. We are not getting into the numbers game (45/79/32 etc)... We spec turbo's off of air flow and cm2 based on rpm and engine size. I can tell you our high flow compressor wheel is 64mm, but on the map flow's more than some of the 66 counterpart's. We did a ton of testing with different compressor wheels, turbine wheels, and turbine housing's to arrive at one that work's really well. We had to make quite a few custom parts to put these turbo's together, and we hope you think the wait was worth it like we did:) Thanks!

travisH3

Reaction score
say we got billet s366 and bought your mounting kit, will it still mount up to the factory down pipe or will only your turbo fit to the factory down pipe? sorry for all these questions. I was gonna pm you to ask them but i figure its best to leave them in the open for others to read so you dont get flooded with pm's asking the same question.