Hypermax Injector Discussion from Valve Spring Thread

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
Blowby used a smaller set of their injectors a while back, only 7.3 guy that comes to mind for sure.

TyCorr

Reaction score
I like the idea of them being able to do the valvetrain work since there is literally nobody around here that Id let change my gp's let alone machine anything on my cyl heads.

Need a HRT type guy around here..:poke:

Only farmers I know of that work on stuff is Josh Beetz' family but they are dmax whores.

Groomzybanshee

Reaction score
Brian has a set of hypermax injectors thAt have a much better powerband than your usual injectors. Brian told me max said that they would split a block in half and if you've ever Ben to bts youve mowt likely seen the block sitting there in two pieces.

Blowby

Reaction score
I ran the Hypermax stage II's and believe me they are flowing quality fuel. Sold them to a member. Still have a set of the Hypermax stage III's which I ran an 11.93 with a single charger 4 years ago. They also dynoed over 600hp (fuel only) 4 1/2 years ago on Mad Dog's Dynojet248 portable dyno. This was with the tuning of the past so I strongly feel I can squeeze more out of them with the latest tuning knowledge. Great products but you pay for it!

PSDEng

Reaction score
I doubt what any injector builder does "different" than another is gonna get posted on a forum.

Unless your name is M Farmer and you're a douche bag, then you'll post that sort of thing.

Good point, I suppose I should have thought that one through a little bit more.

As for the second part of your post........ M Farmer = :eek:wned:

Hypermax isn't gonna divulge that info. They are just going to show you track times, dyno sheets, etc., They like to let the product speak for itself

Are any said dyno sheets floating around?

neverkickn

Reaction score
Brian has a set of hypermax injectors thAt have a much better powerband than your usual injectors. Brian told me max said that they would split a block in half and if you've ever Ben to bts youve mowt likely seen the block sitting there in two pieces.

I wondered how it got that way.

Powersmoker

Reaction score
Hypermax is also responsible for the injectors in the HEUI fuel only 7.3 HP record.

Who or which truck has that record?

Don't get me wrong, Hypermax delivers a top notch product, but I'm pretty sure Swamps is responsible for the injectors on that record.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Powersmoker

Reaction score

Timing. Timing. Timing LOL

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
Who or which truck has that record?

Don't get me wrong, Hypermax delivers a top notch product, but I'm pretty sure Swamps is responsible for the injectors on that record.

Well, third party to the info speaking here, but I was told it was north of 8, and it was a white RC from AR.

Price tag on the injectors was pretty painful too, could buy 16 400/400's from most shops for less than the eight in this truck.

davey99ps

Reaction score
Well, third party to the info speaking here, but I was told it was north of 8, and it was a white RC from AR.

Price tag on the injectors was pretty painful too, could buy 16 400/400's from most shops for less than the eight in this truck.

I heard the same 3rd party info on that as well, be cool if those #'s are legit

Groomzybanshee

Reaction score

I know what truck your speaking of...

neverkickn

Reaction score
Last time I saw it it was a little light on chargers...I thought it funny too that everyone dogs on the restriction of the stock fuel bowl yet he is still sporting itLOL

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.