Hypermax Injector Discussion from Valve Spring Thread

TyCorr

Reaction score
Last time I saw it it was a little light on chargers...I thought it funny too that everyone dogs on the restriction of the stock fuel bowl yet he is still sporting itLOL

Leaky, room takin up piece of shti....:rolleyes:

neverkickn

Reaction score
Only place mine has ever leaked from after removing all the vibra lok fittings was from the fuel water seperator valve. Who really needs that anyway. Just build a little stainless blockoff plate for it and be done.

Some trucks will never need to "delete" the stock bowl and from the pic above one can argue that it really doesn't present a problem for high hp trucks either.

Not saying I have an opinion one way or the other for the high hp trucks using or not using a stock fuel bowl but just pointing it out as an example.

TyCorr

Reaction score
I just think with an upgraded pump there are better options for seperating air from the fuel. Better filtration too. The filters have a huuuuge tolerance for micron rating so you dont really know what you're are or arent, rather, filtering. Its not worth a 2K dollar set of inj's imo.

superduty4x4

Reaction score
I doubt what any injector builder does "different" than another is gonna get posted on a forum.

Unless your name is M Farmer and you're a douche bag, then you'll post that sort of thing.
LOL LOL LOL

I have Hypermax Stage 1's in in my truck, no complaints at all and the price was very reasonable too. Ron was excellent to work with and very good about answering questions, returning phone calls, etc. The thing that miffs some folks about Hypermax is they require you to send them injectors to build to protect themselves from getting junk cores back. I managed to find a friend who had a spare set, so I sent those in to get built since my truck is my DD. My truck runs pretty solid, and I think once I nail down an exhaust leak and square up the tuning a little it will run even better. It's kind of a smoky pig rig now but it sure gets with it.

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
Last time I saw it it was a little light on chargers...I thought it funny too that everyone dogs on the restriction of the stock fuel bowl yet he is still sporting itLOL

I was wondering the same thing. Is he still runnin it?

Reaction score
I was always told since day one the bowl is not a restriction..it just takes out the passable leaks and opens up the valley......my bowl delete has already paid for its self just in the price different in the filters...my spin on filter is 6-8 bucks now ..

TyCorr

Reaction score
I was always told since day one the bowl is not a restriction..it just takes out the passable leaks and opens up the valley......my bowl delete has already paid for its self just in the price different in the filters...my spin on filter is 6-8 bucks now ..

Exactly, and its my personal opinion you can get better filtration, more filtration, or both by going to cartridge style fuel filtration. Why cut any corners if you've modded the fuel system, inj's, and such?

Strokersace

Reaction score
I ran the Hypermax stage II's and believe me they are flowing quality fuel. Sold them to a member. Still have a set of the Hypermax stage III's which I ran an 11.93 with a single charger 4 years ago. They also dynoed over 600hp (fuel only) 4 1/2 years ago on Mad Dog's Dynojet248 portable dyno. This was with the tuning of the past so I strongly feel I can squeeze more out of them with the latest tuning knowledge. Great products but you pay for it!

Yep, I'm running Blowby's old stage II's. Love them and haven't even seen them to their full potential yet because I lack in large enough turbo and built trans. But let me tell you, these injectors with the stock OBS pcm programming are amazing. It runs WAY better and has more power than my old stock OBS with a chip!

We (my dad and I) have ran Hypermax products for years. Pricey yes, but you get what you pay for. Great product and great service that speaks volumes for themselves. 1 set of stage I's, and 3 sets of stage II's, in 4 different trucks. Would recommend them to anyone!

Mike, I've been very impressed with the II's I bought from you. Liked them so much that I had my Dad's Hypermax I's modded into the big stage II's. If I can ever get the money rounded up and can convience you to sell, I'd love to pickup your III's someday!!!:naughty:

kip4234

Reaction score
Hypermax injector

I have one never put in Hypermax stage II that i bought 9 instead of 8 to have a spare I still have it and it is ready to run with a new nozzle also not edm'd if anybody wants a spare i will sell it no core needed $200.00

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.