I now own a 6.4....

VanoFord

Reaction score
thats a clean ass truck (minus the rim setup). you pickin that up from Texas Direct in Houston? Wanna trade me that white grill for my chrome one? :D

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
LOL I all most bought on KR 6.4 from the same place. but decided to spend the money some place else.

Looks Like a VERY nice Pickup Paul!!!

And like the other. did you keep the OBS??

slowcoupe

Reaction score
thats a clean ass truck (minus the rim setup). you pickin that up from Texas Direct in Houston? Wanna trade me that white grill for my chrome one? :D

:thumbup: just about ask the same thing. Saw the logo on the wall. My brother and I got his car from there and they had an 09 6.4 a few weeks ago I was tempted to go get. Minus the fact that they are a 23 hour drive away from Vegas they have good deals and were good to us.

On another note. Nice looking dually! Looks bad. Just take the center caps off and rock stars are nice wheels.

Paul@CP_Trucks

Reaction score
Very Nice!

looks awesome Paul!

Sent looking at my blown up 6.4

Very nice truck!

Nice truck!

Nice truck!!!

Thanks Everyone!!!:toast:

Looks exactly like mine minus the Dually and gay wheels part, clean that tire shine crap off the motor too or it will look like a dirt ball by tomorrow. Its looks well taken care of though, how many miles are on it?

Congrats Paul! That's a sweet truck!

Never mind totally skipped the pic of the ODO, thats pretty low mileage.

It looked well taken care of from the pics also that is why I wanted it and extremely low miles for an 08

NICE!!
Looks tuff
What are you replacing the cockstars with?

Black American Force 22s on 37" Toyo M/Ts. :)

One day it will get black American Force but for now just black coated factory.

From an OBS to a loaded 6.4 with tvs everywhere and rise suspension. Thats a hell of a leap in technology LOL.

Kinda a small jump eh?

I think it's legit. he's been posting pics of lifted dually 6.4s and 6.7s on fb for weeks. lol

Sent looking at my blown up 6.4

Who me???? NAWW!!!!

Haha that is one of the main reasons for this truck I wanted a fully painted one.

get all that crap out form underneath the hood!

Have all the stuff here.....

Bad ass truck Paul! I love the look. Congrats on the new building too!

Thanks

hell yea FX4 edition!!!

I love the Fx4!!!

Awesome. Can't wait to see what's in store for it.

Got a pile of goodies for it!!!

isnt it tomorrow paul?......

Have to wait till Saturday my wife can't get off work until the weekend.

LOL I all most bought on KR 6.4 from the same place. but decided to spend the money some place else.

Looks Like a VERY nice Pickup Paul!!!

And like the other. did you keep the OBS??

They seem like a decent dealer. Yea always going to keep the OBS!!! My Grandpa went with me to pick it up. Has ALOT of value to me.

:thumbup: just about ask the same thing. Saw the logo on the wall. My brother and I got his car from there and they had an 09 6.4 a few weeks ago I was tempted to go get. Minus the fact that they are a 23 hour drive away from Vegas they have good deals and were good to us.

On another note. Nice looking dually! Looks bad. Just take the center caps off and rock stars are nice wheels.

I will see what they have going on when I get there:toast:

Vengeance

Reaction score
Paul,
Nice truck, please dont ruin it by putting black rims on it. Next thing you know you will be shaving your head and drivingaround wearing flipflops in a jeep too.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Paul,
Nice truck, please dont ruin it by putting black rims on it. Next thing you know you will be shaving your head and drivingaround wearing flipflops in a jeep too.

Why all the hate?

You know you like V Ice..don't lie. ;):D

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
The ONLY thing I don't like about vanillia ice ice baby, is the black rims.

No hate, nothing but love lil brother.

Its all good. :) I'd probably still be rockin chrome but got tired of dealing with pitting and flaking...

Latest posts

Members online