I now own a 6.4....

powerstrokedub

Reaction score
That truck is awesome! I agree with the black AF 22" wheels, that will be an absolute stunner! Oh and some HD edition headlights

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Hey did they actually drop the price any? A guy I know bought a truck from there a few years ago and saod they wouldnt negotiate at all on the price. I see some trucks from them that I like, but hate paying the dealer asking price from carlots. Lol

sootie

Reaction score
check out the classifieds-there is some nice dually wheels for sale.

Paul@CP_Trucks

Reaction score
Paul,
Nice truck, please dont ruin it by putting black rims on it. Next thing you know you will be shaving your head and drivingaround wearing flipflops in a jeep too.

That truck is awesome! I agree with the black AF 22" wheels, that will be an absolute stunner! Oh and some HD edition headlights

Copied from Robert Brown. Thinking like this black with chrome caps.

IMG_2239_zps685defad.jpg

Hey did they actually drop the price any? A guy I know bought a truck from there a few years ago and saod they wouldnt negotiate at all on the price. I see some trucks from them that I like, but hate paying the dealer asking price from carlots. Lol

Yes they did but not by a huge margin. Their site says they will NOT haggle BUT they did drop the price.

check out the classifieds-there is some nice dually wheels for sale.

Where? I haven't seen any....

StockCar#10

Reaction score

How much did you give for it if i may ask? An who sold it to you? I bought my 08 rclb there in 09 from bobby murry at TDA

Its Texas Direct Auto, they have a lot of stuff online and mainly sell through eBay.

Thats one of there main sales ploys an ill say this ive never seen a car dealership sell such top of the line an clean vehicles of a large variaty, me an my dad flew down there on a thrusday an we were there an hour an a half an they had 10 walk ins buying cars an they had 18 people that were ( like me an my dad) fkying in to pickup/pay for cars. We thought bobby was kidding when he said they sell 30-60 a day!

StockCar#10

Reaction score
They didnt when i bought mine but they sold me my 08 for 4k under blue book
Yes they did but not by a huge margin. Their site says they will NOT haggle BUT they did drop there price.

How many miles were on it?

Latest posts