i wanna make some HP

jban126_f350

Reaction score
I want a really fun dd what turbo would be best for me with 225/100 injectors. And what supporting mods will I need? If I need bottom tell me I'm just trying to get a price and stuff together. Someone said the thumper HPOP is good and are elite diesel fuel systems any good I hear some people think there good and other people don't. There pricey but they come with everything. I just want like a good list with 225 injectors. And where do you guys get all of your parts from? I'm used to swamps and beans but let me know if there are betters

6 L chevy eater

Reaction score
S467/83 T4 divided .90 housuing, T4 divided up pipes

u can make ur own fuel system, A1000 is what i use

thumper hpop

built trans evenually-- twisted diesel. 2200ish stall

swinky

Reaction score
S467/83 T4 divided .90 housuing, T4 divided up pipes

u can make ur own fuel system, A1000 is what i use

thumper hpop

built trans evenually-- twisted diesel. 2200ish stall
I'm with you on this. 37s and stock gears is gonna make anything bigger than that stupid laggy.

jban126_f350

Reaction score
what about twin turbos. beans diesel offers a kit made by industrial injection. dont know if you guys know anything about them what injectors would i need to run with them? other than that s467 with 225 injectors maybe twin hpops i think im gonna try to get martys fuel system since he is local and my buddy is close with him.

jban126_f350

Reaction score
If you get warren's to build your injectors and if your going with 225/100s I would consider their dual hpop set up that's what I am currently running now with my 350/100s and it works amazing
i am interested in the dual pumps where do i find them and what can i do for twins? turbo dimensions are new to me. like what works with what

Marty

Reaction score
Outside Bottom.jpg

Walbro A-1000 Setup.jpg

Inside Bottom.jpg

Inside Top Mount.jpg

Here are the Fuel System pump setups I offer. If anyone needs one, you can call the shop @ 410.392.3262.

If you were to build your own, make zero mistakes and fabricate your own stainless steel bracket... you'd spend the same money as buying my kit.

Ross@Flyindiesel

Reaction score
From what Im reading and I read the whole thread you would be perfectly happy with a warren diesel built trans, 205/100 injectors, barder stage 3 turbo, and good fuel system ie: driven diesel regulated return, and martys fuel system! We have a truck on a 6" lift, 35" tires and stock gears made 611hp. Our problem was we are running 85% nozzles instead because its alittle cleaner on the street. If you need help let me know bud ill guide you in the right direction. In my opinion you don't need dual hpops to do what you wanna do. Now if you wanna shoot for 650+ I would say yes you do but the goal you want its much easier without them and can still happen very easily. Also if its a DD I would stay vgt as it lights a lot quicker and with what barder has done they still make great power! but ive also never been a non vgt fan on a 6.0 but that's just me

ford rules

Reaction score
Everything your asking has been answered time after time. Do some searching and you'll find everything you need.