ICP reacting strange in the AM???

superduty4x4

Reaction score
Ever flown in a cockpit? Or driven a Tractor? Only one's that I "watch" are the EGT gauges. Others I can see out of my peripherals... Also they have warning lights if something gets out of whack...
You still need to get me a programmer so I can program the lights on my gauges...

CSIPSD

Reaction score
You still need to get me a programmer so I can program the lights on my gauges...

Give RiffRaff a call. The price point came down to something like $30 bucks for the damn thing. I'm still out of the gauge bus for a while longer.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Good thing I sold the ICP sensor off this motor... Because I need a new one... LOL

I doubt that is 100% the issue, but the top of it around the connector is cracked and missing a piece. When the motor gets wet, the ICP sensor goes tits up. Unplug it and I am running, plugged in and its dead.

My luck... LOL

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I may take you up on that, I may just break down and buy a new one. I have 2-3 spares, but they all have oil in the sensor so...

CSIPSD

Reaction score
are you a hoarder joe?

live life full throttle

LOL...

You call it hoarding, I call it collecting.

You have 3-4 blown up PSD's in your shop, you start getting a pile of spare parts.

Most times when people need something I just give it to them, thats why I keep working spares of some crap. There not new, there not perfect, but if they will help someone in a bind I'll ship it your way.

Can you believe the nerve of my wife, she asked if I would get rid of one of my windowed blocks... The nerve of her... LOL

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
LOL...

You have 3-4 blown up PSD's in your shop, you start getting a pile of spare parts.

Most times when people need something I just give it to them, thats why I keep working spares of some crap. There not new, there not perfect, but if they will help someone in a bind I'll ship it your way.

Can you believe the nerve of my wife, she asked if I would get rid of one of my windowed blocks... The nerve of her... LOL

That's exactly what its like at my house! LOL

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
LOL...

lmao! actually pretty cool of ya joe! and most people think your a giant dik!

live life full throttle

superduty4x4

Reaction score

live life full throttle
I wouldn't say Joe is a giant dick... more of a mediocre sized dick really.

Joe I won't be able to get it in the mail till tomorrow but if you PM or text me an address I'll send my spare your way.

CSIPSD

Reaction score

live life full throttle

I think there are far less then people think... Most of them live on some far off planet where dumb is cool... Its called FDP...

I wouldn't say Joe is a giant dick... more of a mediocre sized dick really.

Joe I won't be able to get it in the mail till tomorrow but if you PM or text me an address I'll send my spare your way.

Just because you dont have a third leg does not mean you can take shots at me...

I'll let ya know if I need it, dont need to take your stuff at this point, you may need it for Joe's truck... HA!

superduty4x4

Reaction score
I think there are far less then people think... Most of them live on some far off planet where dumb is cool... Its called FDP...

ROFL!

Just because you dont have a third leg does not mean you can take shots at me...

Just because my third leg is freakishly small does not mean you can take shots at me...

I'll let ya know if I need it, dont need to take your stuff at this point, you may need it for Joe's truck... HA!

Well played sir... well played!

Latest posts

Members online