If anybody needs to borrow tpms tool

Smokeem

Reaction score
Switch ode you still have it? Just did some checking and it works with the blackmaxx. Are you guys just lowering the pressure or just turning it off.

Thanks Rick

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Smokeem

Reaction score
Just was checking and you can't use the blackmaxx on a 13. Mines a 09 but my father in laws is a 13 and I was wondering if I would be able to use my blackmaxx to do his truck that's all

Thanks Rick

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

switchmode

Reaction score
If you end up needing the TPMS tool PM me, I currently have Pogs. That goes for anyone else too! If nobody PM's me in the next while I will probably drop it into the mail back to Pog.

Last edited:

pog

Reaction score
i believe switchmode still has mine. if i had it in my hands id ship it out to you buddy!

switchmode

Reaction score
Been working tons so I haven't shipped it out to Pog yet. So if there is anyone that wants it let me know. Sorry for the late response.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
PMs responded to.

lets try to keep the info of each one as public as possibe so we know where each one is. mine is in the mail to anthony in colorado. after that it can go to whomever needs it. pay it forward with shipping .

switchmode

Reaction score
Pogs is in Northern Alberta. I have only been asked about it once other than today. That guy did not want to pay shipping as it cost $40.00. This is the same amount Shane paid to get it up here. So it was not shipped because the next user did not want to pay shipping. Fair enough Mike? It wasn't because I didn't want to ship it.

Last edited:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Pogs is in Northern Alberta. I have only been asked about it once other than today. That guy did not want to pay shipping as it cost $40.00. This is the same amount Shane paid to get it up here. So it was not shipped because the next user did not want to pay shipping. Fair enough Mike? It wasn't because I didn't want to ship it.

didnt think you wouldnt pay the shipping at all. was just commenting on how we should be clear in where they are going is all.

Latest posts