If anybody needs to borrow tpms tool

Jeffreyk2434

Reaction score
I just bought a 2008 f250 6.4 with aftermarket rims and I have this damn tpms light on has anyone else figured out how to shut it off? Any help would be great. Just installed dpf delete and sct tuner.

sootie

Reaction score
I just bought a 2008 f250 6.4 with aftermarket rims and I have this damn tpms light on has anyone else figured out how to shut it off? Any help would be great. Just installed dpf delete and sct tuner.

with a special tool coupled with an H&S tuner.

pog

Reaction score

LOL. did you read the first post?

SLO DZL

Reaction score
Sorry all for the late posting, haven't been on the site for awhile due to work. However, I do still have Pog's tpms tool so for anyone needing it just shoot me a pm and we can keep passing it along.

BigPSD

Reaction score
What the play here for a Spartan tuned truck?

-Find MiniMaxx (Does it matter if its Dodge or Ford?)
-De tune the spartan tune or can I just plug in the MM?
-Plug in MM and then do what with the Tool?

-Is this tool just the little FOB with the green button? If so I have one that I could lend out in BC Canada...

Sorry about the brain dead post but Ive been looking at this damn light too long, making me go stupid!

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
What the play here for a Spartan tuned truck?

-Find MiniMaxx (Does it matter if its Dodge or Ford?)
-De tune the spartan tune or can I just plug in the MM?
-Plug in MM and then do what with the Tool?

-Is this tool just the little FOB with the green button? If so I have one that I could lend out in BC Canada...

Sorry about the brain dead post but Ive been looking at this damn light too long, making me go stupid!

Someone else will have to confirm the Spartan side for you but I believe you have it right.

For the little FOB w/ green button, that is the activator fob, you will need that to program the sensors but the thread is discussing the H&S TPMS tool, this is required along with the H&S MiniMaxx to get the trucks values programmed, then after you set that, you use your little grey/green button fob to set the sensor ID's with the trucks system, hopefully I haven't confused you :)

Your tool (not required but makes life super easy);
8c2z-1a203-a_tpms_recalibration_tool.jpg

H&S TPMS OBD2 dongle (required);
tpms2.jpg

BigPSD

Reaction score
Awesome! Thanks for the info. Gonna have too see if anyone has that tool up here in BC

pog

Reaction score
Yup I'm in bc. Haven't read through the thread to see who has mine currently.

2wd-fire

Reaction score
I have one sent to me from rescue who ever next pm info and I'll get shipped out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I have one sent to me from rescue who ever next pm info and I'll get shipped out

Well that one belongs to me. Please write my name on it and tape it to the actual dongle please. Kevin never told me who he sent it to. I don't want it shipped to Canada because Pog has the one for Canada .

2wd-fire

Reaction score
Well that one belongs to me. Please write my name on it and tape it to the actual dongle please. Kevin never told me who he sent it to. I don't want it shipped to Canada because Pog has the one for Canada .

Will do big power thank you for letting me use it!!

pog

Reaction score

still waiting for that gold's lifetime membership

Latest posts

Members online