If you're so smart....

wthomps

Reaction score
Personally I think your truck looks just about perfect as it sits. If you do decide to get new wheels let me know what you want for your stockers. I've been trying to get my hands on a set of that style.

I*C*B*M

Reaction score
Ok, cool. Thank you! I think I liked the way it looked with bfg's better. The toyos look too gnarly for such a mundane looking truck.

BFD99

Reaction score
FX4 Grill Painted to match, DIY Harley Headlights, XL front and rear bumper painted to match, lose the FX4 sticker, and paint the emblems black, HIDs in headlights and foglights, and throw on some Lamin-x on the taillights. Then a set of wheels and the exterior will be done!

Zaairman

Reaction score
I think the chrome looks great on that truck, so keep it. Plus I'm partial to chrome. :D I'd say get a tool box, and maybe some stainless step bars. Your current wheels aren't terrible, if you're going low budget (on a $45K truck... LOL), I'd keep the current wheels.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
exactly^^ ptm everything. no black other than wheels. looks wayyyy cleaner. for an example(i know its an '11) check h&s site for a pic of their PTM grey truck. i love it

wthomps

Reaction score
Ok, cool. Thank you! I think I liked the way it looked with bfg's better. The toyos look too gnarly for such a mundane looking truck.

Actually I thought the Toyos were a step up from the BFGs IMO. Heck if you're wanting a new wheel and tire package I might be interested in the whole lot. I was actually planning on getting the same size Toyo MTs later this winter or next spring.

I would agree with getting some good step bars on it, maybe a few running lights on them. I'd go with a black or color matched toolbox myself. I think a chrome one might be too much. Maybe a bug deflector? Personally I think less is more.

I*C*B*M

Reaction score
I really like the ptm idea. Its not quite my thing tho. I'd like to do the headlights, maybe the door handles and key pad. I'd like to keep the chrome. I have a set of factory steps someone gave me, off a brand new 11'.

I*C*B*M

Reaction score
Time to re light the fire. Taxes are coming in. Wheels tires and egr deletes. Guys, please, honeat opinions for wheels & tires. No BMF's thanks.

IMG_20120318_171035.jpg

IMG_20120322_190440.jpg

Old OutLaw

Reaction score
I'm old school, I'd pinstripe it with blood red and almond twin endless stripes, and leave the rest alone....the blacked out trucks look cheap to me....

have fun....

I*C*B*M

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I want to stay away from black wheels too. I like my tints and smoked lenses, but thats it. Not real big on my truck looking like everyone elses. The PTM thing looks really good, agreed, but not my style.

Latest posts

Members online