If you're so smart....

RedSmokey

Reaction score
I also like both these, and with the color of your truck they would look cool.

DSCF0105.jpg

FalkenORC952.jpg

K_Hood

Reaction score
if it were my truck and it was looking exactly like your first post. I would throw a nice black low profile tool box in there, then get a set of n-fab type "bar" steps. I would also maybe consider trying to find a set of factory 20's if I could for cheap (I am just a HUGE fan of the 08-10 Lariat 20's).

Then I would probably call it quits as far as external goes. I don't think it needs a lot of crazy looking stuff IMO. Then again I love the simple looking trucks.

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
Clean truck, I' glad your trying to do something a little different than the same old paint to match, black this, that and the wheel's out type of thing. Love a clean truck with some chrome, when its done right. Keep up the good work.

I*C*B*M

Reaction score
Guys. Thanks a lot. It really is nice to hear something other than PTM this, and BMF that. Like I said, I love the trucks on here, but "different" has almost become "cookie cutter". I like the second fuel wheel Redsmokey posted, almost looks like a SOTA honestly.

Always liked the factory 20's too. Definitley an option, but I'm really thinking the Krank's if I can get em right.

Old OutLaw

Reaction score
oh hell, just stuff a 8.3 liter Cummins mechanical in it with a 5 button, a green n yellow torque spring, anda 1" gear drive ..... :hammer:

I*C*B*M

Reaction score
Well....I've decided against rums and tires. I'm ordering PMF bars in the morning, probably going with egr delete/no limit cac pipe, and a Gearhead tune. The 93' 12 valve is now the daily driver for the season, and the Stroker' will sit the workdays out, at home, lookin' pretty!

Dustin34520

Reaction score
harley headlights, ditch the window visors, ouo traction bars, black wheels and badges, colormatched grill and bumpers..... i can think of a lot more but i believe i already blew your budget out the water.

oh and ditch the stock mudflaps and the 4x4 stickers... i took mine off in the parking lot of the dealership when i bought it.

:whs:

powerjoke4life

Reaction score
1-Get rid of all Chrome, paint it black.
2-Traction Bars
3-Small fender over flares
4-Paint your mirrors the same black at the chrome you painted.
5-Enjoy that ISH

I*C*B*M

Reaction score
Well, I appreciate the input boys, bit I've decided to keep it looking how it does, it's clran, simple, and I like it. It'll get performance upgrades as the wallet allows. Otherwise, it is what it is. A wolf in sheep's clothing! Thanks again for the input guys! Y'all have some fine taste!

Latest posts

Members online