IL

Mike M

Reaction score
Just found this. According to the Expo Gardens fairgrounds schedule (where the pulls are held in Peoria), RCD's first pull in 2012 will be May 19th...

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
hey jared.

its pretty bad when other people know more bout what your doin than you do. :D

happens to me all the time, so dont feel bad.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Yorkville here i'd make the drive for a get together

I was up there again this past weekend. Truck and all! Got my hoist and stand so I can pull my leaky motor. Im gonna paint it all too. Probably silver for easy leak detection. Although dark ford blue is lookin real good as is int'l harvester red.

STROKER

Reaction score
I was up there again this past weekend. Truck and all! Got my hoist and stand so I can pull my leaky motor. Im gonna paint it all too. Probably silver for easy leak detection. Although dark ford blue is lookin real good as is int'l harvester red.
Damn you shoulda stopped by. I think your motor would look awesome ford blue with silver accents. If you need any tools, torque wrenches or anything let me know.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Damn you shoulda stopped by. I think your motor would look awesome ford blue with silver accents. If you need any tools, torque wrenches or anything let me know.
Cool! Appreciate the offer. I wanna get started.

bluovldeezl

Reaction score
Im in LaMoille...grew up in Mendota..lived in chicago/suburbs from 98-09. Moved back to mendota in 09 didnt like the way the population changed. Truck got burglarized twice and I moved into the sticks.

My dad works down by LaMoille, for my uncle that does tiling & excavating. I agree, its probably way better than living in Mendota for sure.

TyCorr

Reaction score
My dad works down by LaMoille, for my uncle that does tiling & excavating. I agree, its probably way better than living in Mendota for sure.

Who's he work for? Kevin Lee? Tjs? I know there are oodles more head first.but those popped into my

TyCorr

Reaction score
Derrol and Kevin Lee.

Got ya...kevin lee used to have a huge red chevy when I was a kid and he would come out to where we camped and drive that sob down a five foot bank and upstream in four to five feet of water. Crazy ass. Lots of big rigs around here when I was a kid.

Mike M

Reaction score
I don't see anything about may 19th on there.

It's there. You have to scroll down to May 19. It's kind of a weird calendar, all blockish and what not. It says it's on May 19th and in the Arena.

I'm still not sure if that's a legit date yet though...

Where's Jared? :shrug:

youngstroker

Reaction score
I'm going to be going to UTI over there in a couple of months. Maybe ill see you around. Hahaha.

soooo when are we all getting together?

i live very close to UTI, i went there a few years back. i moved out here from MI, and never moved back. i just rolled threw the parking lot today to see how many kids are there and found not to many, when i went the parking lot was packed now i see a lot of empty spots. i did see a few diesels, there where a couple of dmaxes, 1 2005 powerstroke, and a lifted cummins. good luck what course you takeing.

psdguy95

Reaction score
i live very close to UTI, i went there a few years back. i moved out here from MI, and never moved back. i just rolled threw the parking lot today to see how many kids are there and found not to many, when i went the parking lot was packed now i see a lot of empty spots. i did see a few diesels, there where a couple of dmaxes, 1 2005 powerstroke, and a lifted cummins. good luck what course you takeing.

Nice. Ill be going there in july so you should roll through then. I'm taking the auto, diesel, inheavy duty diesel, and the ford fact program.

youngstroker

Reaction score
Nice. Ill be going there in july so you should roll through then. I'm taking the auto, diesel, inheavy duty diesel, and the ford fact program.

thats about what i took, auto, diesel, at the time it was called industrial, and ford fact, took me almost 2 years, witch are you more intrested in doing cars or semis.

Latest posts

Members online